D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recently Viewed Movies

+18
jarred
jacobxw
53volkswagens
DirtCity
shanholtzer
brummy
Yoibomb
dayisdone
Hoarse Pat
chrislynch
butt_coffin
GuyInAWilcoShirt
DeathandTexas
hosebeast
Popsiclesyay
ACSlaterBeatMeUp
Zetterberger
Haverchuck
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:25 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

watched this last night:

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 PictureForAugust27

it's so good in a really, really bad way. if you have netflix instant, take the ride for sure.

also watched

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Due-date-poster

which was fucking hilarious from beginning to end.

and finally finished

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Six-feet-under

AND HOLY SHIT IF YOU EVER WATCH A TV SERIES FROM BEGINNING TO END, MAKE IT THIS ONE. the last 7-8 minutes of the finale had me bawling my fucking eyes out, complete with faux hiccup sounds and all that. so, so so so so so so GOOD.

202Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:11 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Birdemic-shock-and-terror-review

203Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:18 am

Yoibomb

Yoibomb

What an experience that was...

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

204Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:04 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

bagh

205Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Thunderbeard

Thunderbeard

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Two%20Towers

https://www.facebook.com/thebuzzing

206Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Ashley304

Ashley304

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Airheads_20MAX_20S_Favorite_Movies_80s_and_90s-s570x800-121461-580

http://lostinramblings.tumblr.com

207Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Gasland

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world_international_poster_01-405x600

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Watch-wall-street-money-never-sleeps-online

http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

208Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:43 pm

brummy

brummy

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Trailer_Park_Boys_Countdown_to_Liquor_Day_pendiente_titulo_espanol-572348177-large

209Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:00 am

brummy

brummy

Some films I watched recently besides my nightly (literally) ritual of watching/falling asleep to Trailer Park Boys:

Dead Man
The soundtrack/score to this, done by Neil Young, is fucking badass and I think some of his best work. If you're one of those people into tone and the actual sound of a guitar as opposed to what's being played, then you'll fucking love it. The film itself rules too and has some awesome people in it including Iggy Pop and Billy Bob Thornton
Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Johnny_depp_dead_man

Down by Law
Another Jarmusch film, this one with Tom Waits. Also highly recommended.
Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Down-By-The-law

The Man Who Fell to Earth
I think this was Bowie's first role in a film. Really trippy, awesome shit.
Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 ManWhoFellColor

210Recently Viewed Movies - Page 9 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:38 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

finally saw dear zachary about a month ago. completely earth shattering.

saw crazy stupid love with my girlfriend the other night. ryan gosling is one fucking sexy man. i think he was trying to be me in that movie.

i've been watching tv shows more than anything though. i don't remember if it was in this thread or not, but i had a vague conversation with pat stump about how i couldn't get into the wire. boy was i wrong. i had only ever seen like, parts of the first episode before, but recently i blew through the entire series in les than a week. the entire thing was flawless.

speaking of david simon, i also really love treme. people bitched non stop about how season 1 sucked. i never understood why, yet i can whole-heartedly admit that season 2 was leaps and bounds better. they finally started showing why new orleans is important (as opposed to just talking about it constantly)!

i blew through party down! in a single day, too. i had no idea it even existed or what it was, but i'm really glad i found it. it really sucks that that show had to be on stars and not HBO (hbo slighted them years before stars picked it up i guess. bummer, because they could have done some great stuff with the backing of a real network), but such is life. hopefully th movie ends up happening.

home movies is on netflix instant, which never gets old. i really think that it's one of the most underrated shows of all time.

still waiting on wonder years to be added to instant.

also started watching wilfred when it came out. i can't tell if it's good or if it sucks.

it looks like i'm going to have to suffer through another season of dexter this fall for the sake of my relationship.

is suns of anarchy good?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum