D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recently Viewed Movies

+18
jarred
jacobxw
53volkswagens
DirtCity
shanholtzer
brummy
Yoibomb
dayisdone
Hoarse Pat
chrislynch
butt_coffin
GuyInAWilcoShirt
DeathandTexas
hosebeast
Popsiclesyay
ACSlaterBeatMeUp
Zetterberger
Haverchuck
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Recently Viewed Movies Empty Recently Viewed Movies Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 am

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

Recently Viewed Movies District-9-poster

So the girlfriend and I were looking around on Netflix and decided to watch this movie just as a way to relieve some late evening boredom. Truthfully, I didn't think this movie was gonna be worth my time, but by the end it totally won me over. I hope the make a sequel.

Recently Viewed Movies 2012-movie-poster

Just a few words is all this movie deserves...bag of suck.

Recently Viewed Movies It_might_get_loud

This documentary was pretty sweet. I don't really like The Edge all that much but the amount of effects and gear this man has madening. It could litterally drive someone to the point of insanity, I think that's why he has two or three guys help him with it. Another point of interest is that Jack Whiote makes a guitar in about ten minutes with one string, a coke bottle, a couple pieces of wood, some nails and a pick up. Also I think Jimmy Page gets collagen injections.

http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

2Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

District 9 is incredible. Agreed on that one.

I didn't care much to see 2012.

3Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:48 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

Recently Viewed Movies The+Expendables

Recently Viewed Movies Scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world_ver2

Recently Viewed Movies Piranha-3D-poster

I enjoyed each of them.

4Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 am

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:Recently Viewed Movies The+Expendables

Recently Viewed Movies Scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world_ver2

Recently Viewed Movies Piranha-3D-poster

I enjoyed each of them.

I want to see all of these movies.

5Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Popsiclesyay

Popsiclesyay

LOVE District 9. Amazing movie.

Last movie I saw was:

Recently Viewed Movies The-wrestler-one-sheet-2

Loved it, I'm not the biggest wrestling fan, but I thought the movie was done in a great way. I loved the feel and style of the movie. Being directed by the same guy who did "Requiem for a dream" will have that effect.

http://www.myspace.com/popsiclesyay

6Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:18 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

you definitely don't have to be a fan of wrestling to like that movie. if anything, i think it should make people shy away from liking wrestling because of how fucked up that industry is.

7Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:53 am

DeathandTexas

DeathandTexas

Robert Siegel, the guy who wrote The Wrestler has written/directed another film since then that is fucking fantastic...I think it may even be on Netflix instant:

Recently Viewed Movies Bigfan

This may be redundant if everyone here's already seen it, but if not I can't reccomend Big Fan enough.

http://twitter.com/DeathandTexas

8Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:14 am

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

DeathandTexas wrote:Robert Siegel, the guy who wrote The Wrestler has written/directed another film since then that is fucking fantastic...I think it may even be on Netflix instant.

This may be redundant if everyone here's already seen it, but if not I can't reccomend Big Fan enough.

I saw this a while back, because I listened to an interview with Patton Oswalt on NPR, I'm pretty sure I streamed it on Netflix.

Fucking sweet movie.

9Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:34 am

GuyInAWilcoShirt

GuyInAWilcoShirt

I saw the expendables and despicable me recently, I thought both were really good

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

10Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:47 am

butt_coffin

butt_coffin

Recently Viewed Movies User1367_1167637825

Recently Viewed Movies Mpadetroitrockcityposter

11Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

This is a required weekly viewing.

Recently Viewed Movies Airheads

12Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:51 pm

butt_coffin

butt_coffin

ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:This is a required weekly viewing.

AIRHEADS FUCKING RULZ!

i just watched this fucked up movie

Recently Viewed Movies Gummo-post

13Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 pm

chrislynch

I could watch this movie every day for the rest of my life.

14Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:36 am

DeathandTexas

DeathandTexas

chrislynch wrote:

THE TAGLINE FOR THE MOVIE IS "THE AMPS ARE ON BUT NOBODY'S HOME."

15Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:36 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

DeathandTexas wrote:Robert Siegel, the guy who wrote The Wrestler has written/directed another film since then that is fucking fantastic...I think it may even be on Netflix instant:

watching it right now and it has yet to really be that great. hopefully that changes though!

16Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:37 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

DeathandTexas wrote:
chrislynch wrote:

THE TAGLINE FOR THE MOVIE IS "THE AMPS ARE ON BUT NOBODY'S HOME."

lmao makes no sense for anything that happens in the movie at all

17Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:20 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

hosebeast wrote:
DeathandTexas wrote:Robert Siegel, the guy who wrote The Wrestler has written/directed another film since then that is fucking fantastic...I think it may even be on Netflix instant:

watching it right now and it has yet to really be that great. hopefully that changes though!

THE ENDING WAS GREAT. i loved the message in how people who don't understand being a fan of something as trivial as a sports team. my girlfriend hates football, and literally got mad at me on friday for going to a high school game, so i know how the guy feels. this was great and everyone here would really like it i think.

18Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:00 pm

DeathandTexas

DeathandTexas

hosebeast wrote:of something as trivial as a sports team. my girlfriend hates football, and literally got mad at me on friday for going to a high school game, so i know how the guy feels. this was great and everyone here would really like it i think.

The scene in the movie where Osawlt is sitting at the kitchen table while his mother collects and organizes her chinese restaurant condiments spoke wonders to me with just a few seconds of dialogue/screen time:

Everyone has something they obsess over, and they're all equally as trivial. I want to get up and scream every time that scene comes on because it's so genius.

19Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Hoarse Pat

I just started another Coen Brothers kick, so recently I've watched Fargo and Raising Arizona, next up is Barton Fink. Other recently watched movies are Sideways, Insomnia, The Darjeeling Limited, and Broken Flowers.

20Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:34 am

dayisdone

dayisdone

Gummo is an awesome movie.

21Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:59 am

DeathandTexas

DeathandTexas

Hoarse Pat wrote:I just started another Coen Brothers kick, so recently I've watched Fargo and Raising Arizona, next up is Barton Fink. Other recently watched movies are Sideways, Insomnia, The Darjeeling Limited, and Broken Flowers.

BLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLE

22Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:26 am

Hoarse Pat

dayisdone wrote:Gummo is an awesome movie.

Gummo. Ugh. Eraserhead is more fucked up.

DeathandTexas wrote:
Hoarse Pat wrote:I just started another Coen Brothers kick, so recently I've watched Fargo and Raising Arizona, next up is Barton Fink. Other recently watched movies are Sideways, Insomnia, The Darjeeling Limited, and Broken Flowers.

You're a smooth smoothie.

23Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:04 am

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

Hoarse Pat wrote:

DeathandTexas wrote:

You're a smooth smoothie.

Don't forget The Man Who wasn't There with Billy Bob Thorton and James Gandolfini. Sweet movie in black and white.

24Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:23 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

Hoarse Pat wrote:

these movies are nothing alike at all.

25Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:15 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

Recently Viewed Movies 5150XVTADEL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum