D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Recently Viewed Movies

+18
jarred
jacobxw
53volkswagens
DirtCity
shanholtzer
brummy
Yoibomb
dayisdone
Hoarse Pat
chrislynch
butt_coffin
GuyInAWilcoShirt
DeathandTexas
hosebeast
Popsiclesyay
ACSlaterBeatMeUp
Zetterberger
Haverchuck
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:37 pm

Hoarse Pat

hosebeast wrote:
Hoarse Pat wrote:
hosebeast wrote:is there any cliche that you don't back wholeheartedly, horsepat

What cliche do I back wholeheartedly?

i was just joshin'

this was prompted by an onion headline i saw recently. "Rocky Horror Picture Show's Cult Following Just Doesn't Have The Energy Anymore"

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Rocky-Horror-large

I'm not a huge fan of it, and I enjoy other musicals more. It had just been years since I last saw it.

152Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:29 pm

jarred

jarred

hmmm ive watched a ton of movies lately lets see what i can remember

imaginarium of doctor parnassus - pretty strange, really good. about some traveling gypsies. for fans of psychedelics and making bets with the devil.

the believer - surprisingly really good. ryan gosling is a neo nazi plotting to kill famous jews and start a WP movement. i didn't get to finish the movie because the disc started skipping and fucked up at the end.

get him to the greek - that dude was my favorite character in forgetting sarah marshall, glad he got his own movie. pretty funny. wish jonah hill would have held his character from forgetting sarah marshall since everyone else who was in both movies did.

nightmare on elm street - it was just eh. freddy's voice was annoying. i didn't hate it but i wouldn't watch it again or even reccomend it.

153Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:26 am

Hoarse Pat

I saw Due Date last week. It wasn't bad. Kind of a Planes, Trains, and Automobiles movie. Todd Phillips gave himself more screen time in this one. Later in the week, I kind of half watched Sherlock Holmes and The Hangover just because they were one. I'm sure most of you will make that connection. I watched Whip It earlier, half watching Old School now, and watched a little bit of Primal Fear this morning, but then I had to go to work. It'll be on again in a few days, so I'm pretty siked.

154Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:13 pm

DirtCity

DirtCity

I just watched Scott Pilgrim. I enjoyed it a lot actually. I had wanted to see it for a while, and it was only in theaters for about a week.

I've also been watching through the Harry Potter movies. Good movies, although I've never read any of the books.

155Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:28 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

just watched whip it with my girlfriend

fucking terrible

156Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:30 am

shanholtzer

shanholtzer

hosebeast wrote:just watched whip it with my girlfriend

fucking terrible

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Ibe5tu

what about any of that would make you remotely interested?

http://www.derrickshanholtzer.com

157Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 am

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Watch-Robin-Hood-2010-Movie-Online-Free

Watched this last night, pretty sweet, I hope they do another one.

http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

158Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:53 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

hosebeast wrote:just watched whip it with my girlfriend

fucking terrible

159Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:18 am

Thunderbeard

Thunderbeard

DirtCity wrote:I just watched Scott Pilgrim. I enjoyed it a lot actually. I had wanted to see it for a while, and it was only in theaters for about a week.

I've also been watching through the Harry Potter movies. Good movies, although I've never read any of the books.

I've never read any of the books either but I've been loving all the movies. Super excited for the new oneeeeee

https://www.facebook.com/thebuzzing

160Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 am

Hoarse Pat

Thunderbeard wrote:
DirtCity wrote:I just watched Scott Pilgrim. I enjoyed it a lot actually. I had wanted to see it for a while, and it was only in theaters for about a week.

I've never read any of the books either but I've been loving all the movies. Super excited for the new oneeeeee

I fucking love the books, and finished the seventh about a week ago. It was my second time reading it since it came out, and I forgot the majority of it. I'll be seeing Part I in Columbus this weekend. I'm super excited.

I liked Scott Pilgrim, and I don't even like video games. I'll be purchasing it for my girlfriend in a few days.

161Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:08 am

Hoarse Pat

I watched Up In The Air the other night, and Good Dick last night. Good Dick is good, but sometimes I can't stand Jason Ritter. I would suggest watching both.

162Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:06 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

scott pilgrim was a comic series and i still haven't seen the movie but i've heard nothing but good things.

163Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:46 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

I saw Scott Pilgrim in the theaters. Loved it. I love the books too, so I was sure I'd like the movie.

Just watched Die Hard...never get old. Watching Over The Top now. Stallone is awesome.

164Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:51 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

watching by the people right now. barack obama could be so awesome.

165Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:29 am

Hoarse Pat

The last couple of days I've watched Following, Young Frankenstein, and Primal Fear. All good. I might watch Barry Lyndon later tonight.

166Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:16 am

Thunderbeard

Thunderbeard

I watched Clash of The Titans last night. I thought the visuals in the movie were nice and overall it was well done, but man they rushed the story way too much. They tried to fit too much in imo, which I think was one reason why everyone shit on it so much. Some of the vague stories kind of ruined it for me.

https://www.facebook.com/thebuzzing

167Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:44 am

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 October_sky

Last edited by Haverchuck on Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total

168Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:14 am

Hoarse Pat

I'm watched over a dozen movie since I last posted in this thread. Fuck it.

169Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:49 am

DeathandTexas

DeathandTexas

Has anyone seen anything really good in 2010? It seems like this year has pretty much sucked. Well, except for this...

Paging Pete Orn:

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Yogi-bear-movie-poster

http://twitter.com/DeathandTexas

170Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Hoarse Pat

Last night I saw Unstoppable (not by choice), and it was pretty bad. Then I watched Tell No One, which was French. It was really fucking good. Then I watched The Ugly Truth, because I couldn't sleep. It was bad, but Katherine Heigl's character having an orgasm at a table at a fancy restaurant with her boss was amusing.

171Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

I watched Fantastic Mr. Fox yesterday and was really surprised how much I cussing liked it. Caught the first half of A Serious Man saturday, but got interupted due to the fact my landlord gave me 45 minutes notice that his realtor was showing the house. I enjoyed what I saw and will hopefully finish it up soon.

172Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:03 am

Hoarse Pat

The Fantastic Mr. Fox is great. Wes Anderson is great. I watched some of A Serious Man last night, and plan on finishing it today.

173Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:28 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

DeathandTexas wrote:Has anyone seen anything really good in 2010? It seems like this year has pretty much sucked. Well, except for this...

Paging Pete Orn:

Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Yogi-bear-movie-poster

why would anyone see this abomination, i'm shunning you for the day

174Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:31 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

Haverchuck wrote:I watched Fantastic Mr. Fox yesterday and was really surprised how much I cussing liked it. Caught the first half of A Serious Man saturday, but got interupted due to the fact my landlord gave me 45 minutes notice that his realtor was showing the house. I enjoyed what I saw and will hopefully finish it up soon.

both of these movies were great. i just saw FMF last night, but was busy with school work so i couldn't really pay attention. i loved the message they presented in a serious man, even though it's depressing to think about. i wish netflix would just make the shift to putting their entire catalog onto instant stream. it'd save them a lot of money, and in turn save us money, keep a lot of their cliental from waiting a week for a movie and most importantly save people from having to use their DVD players.

let's start a letter writing campaign guys

175Recently Viewed Movies - Page 7 Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:45 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

big things cum in bears

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum