D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saviours, Nukkehammer, Tank Destroyer @ The Summit, Columbus, OH

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mmcxii

mmcxii

Tank Destroyer - Decent stoner doom, would have been better with different and less metalcore-ish vocals, I think. The drummer played the same beat in every song, and looked really bored doing it. Despite that, it was a good set, plenty of groovy-ass riffs and their name kicks ass.

Nukkehammer - CLEAN PEOPLE SUCK. This band is a sloppy assault on all five senses and I love every minute of it (all eight of them). As I expected, the building was reduced to a pile of rubble by the end of their set.

Saviours - Ah yes, I'd been wanting to see this band for a while. Luckily they were able to get set up atop the rubble pile. I couldn't hear one of the guitars where I was standing, but fuck it, it was tight and awesome anyway. Riffs, riffs, and did I mention a lot of goddamn riffs? Fists were thoroughly pumped.

Yoibomb

Yoibomb

Wasn't there another band that was supposed to play?

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

mmcxii

mmcxii

Sourvein's van broke down somewhere

Thunderbeard

Thunderbeard

Tank Destroyer - Band had some really sweet parts, also had some parts that almost seemed nu-metal(I believe that was because of the drumming). Make the dude with suspenders do vocals and not have them be 5th Street Pub style, and I'm totally down.

Nukkehammer - DIRT. The set was less than 10 minutes, it was loud, and the world took a shit because there was so much feedback. Killer.

Saviours - Good god. I also couldn't hear the second guitar player very well, but besides that, perfect set. So many fun songs, so many riffs, so many riffs, so many riffs. Also, tone out the ass.

Definitely the best show I've been to in a while. Oh, and White Castle on the way home. Shit yeaaaaarrrh.

https://www.facebook.com/thebuzzing

DirtCity

DirtCity

Tank Destroyer would have been awesome with different vocals and a shorter set. Overall, pretty decent.

Nukkehammer was exactly what you expect. Love it.

Saviours kicked all sorts of ass, I could actually hear the other guitarist, so I guess I was in luck. SO MUCH RIFF.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum