D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Face to Face, Strung Out, & some other bands. May 7th.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

This show was at the Madison Theatre in Covington, KY. This was the second time I had been there, except this time the balcony was not open. The turn out was pretty weak, actually. The story though, starts slightly before we're supposed to leave. The guy who asked me to go was no where to found at our designated meeting time and place of 3:00 pm at his house. So, our little group of four find out from each other that no one has spoken to him since the day before. We call. No answer. Straight to voice mail. Plot thickens. One of my mourning routines at work (besides two cups coffee with cream, check yahoo, check the Dispatch, check message board) is to check the Western Regional Jail website. Lo and behold, there he was looking pretty as ever in a lovely shade of orange. We get the money to bail him out. Go to the jail, but we can't pay there, so we go back to Huntington, pay at the court house. Then we go back to jail and wait...and wait, until finally after and hour and twenty minutes he was released. We grab him and a bite to eat, then we're off to the show.

We missed all of the opening acts, but caught the last two from Strung Out. Face to Face closed the show. They played mostly the "hits" throwing in three songs from their new record. One of which was good, while the others just sucked the life out of the crowd.

+'s
Saw Face to Face for the first time.
Girl fight in front of the stage.
FtF played A.O.K., Complicated, and Don't Turn Away!!!
Busting my buddy out of jail.
Seeing friends who live far away.

-'s
Busting my buddy out of jail.
Missed all of the openers and most of Strung Out.
Left toe smashed.
$5 beers.

http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

Face to Face rules.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum