D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pledge (Last show), Expire, Rattletooth, Armada, and Deatheater (Dayton, OH)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jacobxw

jacobxw

Deatheater - this band seriously killed it. so heavy, everyone should check them out. it was their first show. SO LOUD.

Armada - Pg.99ish sound, pretty good stuff live. I'm not into it on recording, but they covered AFI, and that was pretty cool.

Rattletooth - Oh my god, this band is so good, the drummers drum set with cymbals was the loudest thing i've ever heard. everytime he hit a cymbal my teeth would rattle(LOL). Pretty good stuff, bought the 7", people will be stoked when they play here. nice guys too.

Expire - So tight live, awesome set. Everyone went crazy, I was so suprised. It was good set though, everyone should check them out as well. 1+ for the Leeway cover.

The Pledge - Good set as always, super fun. Bummer it was their last show, but it was still a good time. They have a new band in the works called Mantra, excited to see how that turns out.

+'s
Seeing Zach, Allison, Ravi, and meeting new people.
the show in general
Denny's boca burgers

-'s
4.5 hour drive home. GPS fucked up hard.

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum