D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Former Thieves, Mountain Man, Rattletooth, ETC.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jacobxw

jacobxw

First off, sorry about the PA situation. i didn't have 50$ to rent Gallaghers.

Bathos' Songs - Best set I've seen him play. I love his songs, I wish i would've gotten a demo.

Mike Lutz - I missed a lot of the set, because I was dealing with the parking/cop situation, but I caught the last 2-3 songs, and they sounded good.

Forced Hand - Good set. I've seen these guys a lot (every show), and this has been the best musically sounding one.

Rattletooth - Band is awesome. Kids were into it, nice as fuck guys. They were SO LOUD. Awesome set.

Mountain Man - So tight, love the noise/interludes between the actually songs. Sounded great, didn't stop. Kept the energy up. Hopefully these guys come back.

Into It. Over It. - awesome set, this guy fucking ruled. He reminds me of Death Cab a lot.

Former Thieves - New songs sounded awesome, this band is way tighter, and sounded really good. Like I figured. Good job, nice dudes.

Sucks for you if you left early, because all the bands were sick.

tongue

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

Yoibomb

Yoibomb

Bathos' Songs - Good set. He managed to stay sober.

Mike Lutz - Awesome! Glad I got to see him this time. Grabbed one of those EPs as well.

Forced Hand - What the fuck!? The crowd during this set was MASSIVE! I hope there are pictures of this set. That was wild. Not only was that the biggest crowd I've seen for a band at the ol' Space Pocket, but that was one of the best Forced Hand sets I've seen. A++

Misfortunes - All the wussbags left after Forced Hand and should've stuck around. Misfortunes slowed things down and brought the mood lighting.

Rattletooth - Good lord this was a loud band. I couldn't hear vocals at all. People slammed into the merch table and a beer spilled on all of Mountain Man's merch. WHOOPS!

Mountain Man - I probably wouldn't listen to them recorded, but they were awesome live. Those interludes between songs were cool. People were going nuts. The only lighting was an aquarium.

Apparently sucks for me because I left early, but it was getting late. When did the show end?

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

chrislynch

if anyone wants a demo, i've got plenty left. seriously.

this show was a lot of fun, and also the first show i played sober. i went to bed early because i was fucking exhausted and had to work at 6 in the morning.

mike was fucking awesome as always.

i don't listen to hardcore music very often, but forced hand is great. the energy was awesome, and definitely the most fun set i've seen in a while.

i'd seen misfortunes once, and they sounded a lot better this set. i went upstairs because i was tired, but they definitely sounded awesome.

i wish i could have watched the rest of the bands, and the next time there's a show i'm making sure to call the next day off. thanks to everyone who came out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum