D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

best show youve been to

+13
shanholtzer
DirtCity
Thunderbeard
dingbat
Lurchtheicefist
Hoarse Pat
mmcxii
moshed brotatoes
don222ald
costarika
Zetterberger
Yoibomb
brummy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26best show youve been to - Page 2 Empty Re: best show youve been to Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:28 am

DirtCity

DirtCity

mmcxii wrote:Are they like that "Minus the Bear" band I've heard so much about?

Almost exactly.

27best show youve been to - Page 2 Empty Re: best show youve been to Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:27 pm

brummy

brummy

DirtCity wrote:
mmcxii wrote:Are they like that "Minus the Bear" band I've heard so much about?

Almost exactly.

same dudes, right? or at least most of em?

28best show youve been to - Page 2 Empty Re: best show youve been to Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:57 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

playing with lightning blot, white mice and ecstatic sunshine when i turned 18 was the best thing that ever happened to me.
voice of the valley this past summer was really good.

29best show youve been to - Page 2 Empty Re: best show youve been to Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:00 am

dayisdone

dayisdone

Quantice Never Crashed set at that fest near Parkersburg blew my mind away. 2004 I think?

30best show youve been to - Page 2 Empty Re: best show youve been to Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:08 am

allisonXVX

allisonXVX

was just talking about the other day but it was more of a "what bands am i going to tell my kids i got to see?" (assuming my kids will be into hardcore) gorilla biscuits in 2005 reunion show.

31best show youve been to - Page 2 Empty Re: best show youve been to Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:42 am

costarika

costarika

allisonXVX wrote:was just talking about the other day but it was more of a "what bands am i going to tell my kids i got to see?" (assuming my kids will be into hardcore) gorilla biscuits in 2005 reunion show.

I was at this show and it was simply jaw dropping. Although I'm pretty sure it was 2006 - not 2005. I'm basing this off my love life calendar haha

http://blank-collage.blogspot.com

32best show youve been to - Page 2 Empty Re: best show youve been to Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 am

DavidHasEdge

DavidHasEdge

This is a really hard call... so here's the ones definitely worth mentioning

Stretch Arm Strong, Comeback Kid, Evergreen Terrace @ The YWCA in 2004

Shockwave, Crowd Deterrent, Bloody Sunday @ Forward Hall in 2004

'86 Mentality, Slumlords, Have Heart, Hammer Bros @ some place in Baltimore in 2005

Agnostic Front, Champion, Full Blown Chaos @ CBGB in 2005

First Blood, Death Before Dishonor, Dead Hearts, Bloodlined Calligraphy @ HYAMP in 2006 (yeah, I listed my own show. Suck it.)

Gorilla Biscuits, Comeback Kid, Crowd Deterrent, The Distance @ Peabody's in 2006

Earth Crisis reunion (w/ 25 ta life, Subzero, Full Blown Chaos, Have Heart) @ Sonar, Balitmore in 2007

Seventh Star's final east coast show w/ Evergreen Terrace, Casey Jones @ Fuel Coffee House, Jacksonville, FL in 2008

Shockwave, Shai Hulud, Wisdom in Chains, Steel Nation @ Forward Hall in 2009

EDIT:

Stretch Arm Strong (2nd to last show), Evergreen Terrace, Bane @ New Brookland Tavern, SC in 2010

DONE.

http://www.myspace.com/bbr304

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum