D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Show Help! Zigtebra for Aug 3rd Show! MagicSexLoveHearts <3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zigtebra

Zigtebra

Hi Diy WV

I'm the girl half of brother/sister duo Zigtebra out of Chicago and we would LOVE to play a in WV on Aug 3rd! Connecting to other DIY scenes is our main goal. We'd love to meet you, play an incredible show, and then treat you to a great show swap in Chicago!

About us: Brother sister duo based in Chicago, making our own brand of Animal Indie pop. Zigtebra is our first collaboration as siblings and it's becoming a fantastical world that we constantly inhabit. Before Zigtebra, Emily Rose was a ballerina with a kazoo and Joseph was a metalsmith with a guitar. Once we found out we had the same father, we began to bond over music and decided it was fate to be musicmates. For Zigtebra: Emily Rose drums and sings, Joseph plays guitar and sings too. We wear costumes and break hearts. Things we love: paper mache masks, raffles, and pizza. We are fearless! We are heavy on the performance aspect of our shows, and we indulge in paint and strange lighting to realize our magical marvelous musical dream world.

Forming great relationships with local bands and venues is important to us, and if you helped us put together a show we would totally impress you with our dedication! We hereby promise to exceed your expectations by charming sending posters, and working enthusiastically alongside the other bands. Our main goal is to create a uniquely memorable shared music experience where everybody involved ends up super inspired!

Check out the living room recording we slapped together before our last tour here: It's got spunk.
www.soundcloud.com/zigtebra

Hope to hear from you soon! Smile

Beastly Best,
Emily Rose
Zigtebra

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum