D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mad Minds, Home Wrecker, Wreak Havoc, Exseteras-Ashtabula, 12/28/09

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TJ

TJ

OKAY... I think Catie, Alex and I were the only one's from WV who went to this... BUT ANYWAYS.

Exseteras-Really tight set. I liked them a whole lot. Should check them out, if you haven't already.

Hazmat-HOLY SHIT. Without a doubt, the BEST set of the night. 3 really young teenage kids covering nu metal songs. Was hilarious, and the highlight of the night.

Mad Minds-Fucking awesome. First time seeing them, glad that I wasn't disappointed with the live set. Everyone went nuts.Bought the 7" and a shirt.

Wreak Havoc-Really tight and fun set. Would've been better had there not been so much trouble with the goddamn PA. Regardless, everyone had a real good time when they played as well. Kids were push moshing. It ruled. Bought the 7"

Home Wrecker-Fun set.I personally like them a lot better live then on recording, but it's personal opinion. Either way it ruled. ALSO, they covered Ill Blood by No Warning. Bought the 7"

+'s
Kids push moshing.
SNUGGY
Hazmat.
Got to crash with Home Wrecker and Wreak Havoc.
Wreak Havoc had about 30 lb. of Christmas cookies.
Record stores in Clevo

-'s
Snow
Ashtabula(lol)
forgot my phone charger
Long ass drive

Last edited by TJ on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

moshed brotatoes

moshed brotatoes

Hazmat's set was without a doubt one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed. Nu metal covers with NO VOCALS. And somehow they made those covers heavy as shit.

This show would've been SO much better had there not been so many troubles with the PA.

Exseteras - Really mature music considering these kids' ages. Emotional punk kinda stuff, some of it was almost screamo, some almost pop punk. I was impressed.

Hazmat - There are no words.

Mad Minds - My first time seeing them, definitely good. "Fed Up" covers are fun.

Choices Made - Mississippi dudes. Pretty sure one of these guys is in that True Life band. Good melodic hardcore/youth crew sorta stuff. Also, they played a Mouthpiece cover AND a Floorpunch cover. Awesome.

Wreak Havoc - YAY SUICIDE FILE COVER!

Homewrecker - First time seeing them too, good stuff. More good covers as well.

Fun trip indeed.

https://facebook.com/moshing

moshed brotatoes

moshed brotatoes

Oh, and you forgot to mention how awesome the Snuggie was!

https://facebook.com/moshing

TJ

TJ

SHIT. Forgot to mention Choices Made. They ruled. They also attended the sleepover. Haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum