D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Homewrecker, Mammals, Mad Minds show July 5th

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hoarse Pat

Show fucking ruled. It was my first time at the Tower, and I also heard that it was the craziest. Homewrecker's set was so good. They covered Carry On and I went nuts. When Mammals played things got almost out of hand. Tons of fireworks (but not as many during Rid The World) and the pew was destroyed in the middle of the pit. Nearly landed on my head at one point. I missed Mad Minds and Overload because I had to be out of there at a certain time, and that was kind of a bummer, but overall the show was great.

Mike T

great show.

if you ever get a chance to see rid the world at the tower.... wow. fireworks, guitar destruction, you name it. crazy.

mad minds and homewrecker killed it as well. the tower is one of the best venues anywhere, i love it.

codyillest

when we played the tower with black teeth you could hardly breathe in there or see it was so badass!

also vocalist from black teeth did vocals for our gorilla biscuits cover which was also badass!

The tower and clevo both rule hard!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum