D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

does anybody want/need another guitar?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1does anybody want/need another guitar? Empty does anybody want/need another guitar? Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:58 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

i'm retardedly low on cash flow right now, and i have way more guitars than i use. i'll post what i have, along with some pedals not currently in use, and you guys make offers, ok? seriously dudes, i'm behind like $1,500 on rent right now and i'm afraid of what might happen. i'll even throw in a pair of strings with any guitar purchase haha. so, here goes!

fender MIM tele - from the mid 90s i think. sparkley blue, a dings in the paint, but it plays beautifully and looks rad. i've never seen one in this color, and i've never been able to find one on ebay, so that might mean something cool.

squier strat - traded a danelectro guitar for it, and it had only been bought(new) like 3 weeks prior to me getting it. sunburst, and i play it a lot. sounds amazing, and anybody who tells you they can tell a difference between the way this sounds and the way a standard strat sounds is a fucking liar.

danelectro hodad 12 string - thing is AMAZING! has built in vibrato, delay, distortion and flange. 2 inputs -one for the effects, which can be turned on or off via little buttons on the pickguard... and one to bypass the effects. probably my 2nd favorite guitar. black with blue sunburst.

gibson firebird - silver with mirror pickguard. only problem with this thing is, the previous owner fucked up the bridge route trying to put a steinberger bridge into it, so its bridgeless now. i talked to guy at guitar CPR about it, and he told me to get a kahler flat mount, and he'd fill the route and install it. i bought the bridge, but couldn't afford the installation fee(like $100). so, yeah, this is an amazing guitar, that would only require only a small investment to make completely amazing and playable.

danelectro dan-echo - the pedal jacob was supposed to buy off of me, but completely stopped talking to me about haha. it sounds amazing and is build like a tank. sounds very warm and analog-like. about a second of time on it, so you can layer short riffs. fucking radddddddddd pedal.

ibanez fz-7 - killer fuzz with some kind of "stereo destruction" 3-mode switch. think hendrix/my bloody valentine/smashing pumpkins. got it brand new less than a month ago, and it comes with box and papers. i got a devi ever SM in a trade that took its place, so now it can be yours! they also don't make these any more, so i dont know how i got it BRAND NEW at a store. hop on it before nobody wants to get rid of one ever again!

again, i'm in some pretty severe financial trouble, and i know i'm not GOOD friends with most of you, but anything you can do to help a fellow dude out is greatly appreciated. plus, yr getting badass gear, so everybody wins! just PM me with offers i guess, dudes. thanks in advance!

mmcxii

mmcxii

I'd be all over that firebird if it was a lefty.

Thunderbeard

Thunderbeard

If I had any cash at all I'd be all over the Firebird...unfortunately I'm broke and have too many bills. =[

https://www.facebook.com/thebuzzing

4does anybody want/need another guitar? Empty Re: does anybody want/need another guitar? Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:30 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

oh dudes you have no idea. ive never gotten to play it, which sucks because its so fucking rad looking haha. i feel like it was made for me.

5does anybody want/need another guitar? Empty Re: does anybody want/need another guitar? Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:16 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

somebody buy something, please!

6does anybody want/need another guitar? Empty Re: does anybody want/need another guitar? Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:22 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

also, 30 gb iPOD classic from like 2008 i think. works awesome; make an offer!

hosebeast

hosebeast

i'll sell that fucking telecaster for $200, right now.

DirtCity

DirtCity

hosebeast wrote:i'll sell that fucking telecaster for $200, right now.

Are you coming to the show Friday? I'll totally buy it for 200.

or if you need it sooner, we can work out something to meet today or tomorrow?

hosebeast

hosebeast

unfortunately i am not, but i have a show on saturday in kent, ohio. i guess i could swing through there on my way dude. PM me your phone number!

10does anybody want/need another guitar? Empty Re: does anybody want/need another guitar? Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:07 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

also, that was supposed to say $250 wtf. hope that doesn't make me look like a dick. but, if you were to buy it, yr getting it delivered. COME ON!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum