D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone on here that can play guitar?

+2
foxysizzam
Steve
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anyone on here that can play guitar? Empty Anyone on here that can play guitar? Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Steve

Steve

Brent, Sam, and i are starting up another band, since half the people in Full Force arent really into it. FF started on the wrong foot so this time we wont put out songs that take 3 min to write lol.
We cant find anyone, so who's down?

2Anyone on here that can play guitar? Empty Re: Anyone on here that can play guitar? Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 pm

foxysizzam

foxysizzam

Steve wrote:Brent, Sam, and i are starting up another band, since half the people in Full Force arent really into it. FF started on the wrong foot so this time we wont put out songs that take 3 min to write lol.
We cant find anyone, so who's down?

no one cool and that likes hardcore plays guitar that's not already in a band

no one likes us anyways haha

3Anyone on here that can play guitar? Empty Re: Anyone on here that can play guitar? Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:26 am

gitsnakebit

most kids from around here that can play decent are still sitting in their rooms trying to master "eruption". most kids want to be the next zakk wylde. haha. i dont know many kids that didnt start off wanting to shred.

4Anyone on here that can play guitar? Empty Re: Anyone on here that can play guitar? Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:04 am

damienthulhu

damienthulhu

gitsnakebit wrote:most kids from around here that can play decent are still sitting in their rooms trying to master "eruption". most kids want to be the next zakk wylde. haha. i dont know many kids that didnt start off wanting to shred.

funny enough when i started playing guitar i really just wanted to learn a bunch of misfits songs, far from shredding, although you are correct most people just want to be riffmaster 500 and they learn every mettalica song written. I think you have to be into music before you learn an instrument in order to know what you want to play sort of.

http://www.myspace.com/damienbigfoot

5Anyone on here that can play guitar? Empty Re: Anyone on here that can play guitar? Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:56 am

gitsnakebit

i started off playing nothing but metallica or bands i saw in guitar world magazine. lol!

6Anyone on here that can play guitar? Empty Re: Anyone on here that can play guitar? Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Steve

Steve

were dying for a guitar player that actually knows good music.

7Anyone on here that can play guitar? Empty Re: Anyone on here that can play guitar? Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:34 am

damienthulhu

damienthulhu

gitsnakebit wrote:i started off playing nothing but metallica or bands i saw in guitar world magazine. lol!

that is sort of funny but not uncommon the only reason i played what i did when i started playing was i listened to it already, i had already went through the middle school bad music phase

8Anyone on here that can play guitar? Empty Re: Anyone on here that can play guitar? Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:10 am

gitsnakebit

damienthulhu wrote:
gitsnakebit wrote:i started off playing nothing but metallica or bands i saw in guitar world magazine. lol!

that is sort of funny but not uncommon the only reason i played what i did when i started playing was i listened to it already, i had already went through the middle school bad music phase

well the only thing i could get my hands on at the time (middle skool) was music like that. it helped my playing a lot for sure.

9Anyone on here that can play guitar? Empty Re: Anyone on here that can play guitar? Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:19 am

Thelonius Punk

Thelonius Punk

I wish I could play guitar...

https://facebook.com/theloniuspunk

10Anyone on here that can play guitar? Empty Re: Anyone on here that can play guitar? Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:27 pm

Mike T

d.Nihl wrote:I wish I could play guitar...

ditto

11Anyone on here that can play guitar? Empty Re: Anyone on here that can play guitar? Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:25 am

damienthulhu

damienthulhu

gitsnakebit wrote:
damienthulhu wrote:

well the only thing i could get my hands on at the time (middle skool) was music like that. it helped my playing a lot for sure.

yeah i was the same way i was just lucky enough to have an older cousin who showed me some of the epitaph bands at the time, like pennywise, bad relegion etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum