D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

show help, real soon?sorry?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1show help, real soon?sorry? Empty show help, real soon?sorry? Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:55 am

ImRyan

Hey I'm sorry that this is my first post and I just came in here cause people that do that suck, myself included. I'm in a band called mixtapes from cincinnati, Ohio and we are playing stay sweet fest next weekend and we were trying to see if we could get a show in west virginia on the way there next friday, the 15th, a house show or anything. I know this is really short notice but I thought I would ask, so if you are reading this thanks for taking the time!

2show help, real soon?sorry? Empty Re: show help, real soon?sorry? Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:48 am

Bad Scene Everyones Fault

Bad Scene Everyones Fault

For the love of god, somebody PLEASE book Mixtapes!

P.S. Ryan, I dig your band a lot and have been rocking Maps non-stop the last two weeks.

3show help, real soon?sorry? Empty Re: show help, real soon?sorry? Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:26 am

ImRyan

thank you very much! We'd like to come play, if anyone can help please e mail me it's ryanempire@gmail.com

4show help, real soon?sorry? Empty Re: show help, real soon?sorry? Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:46 am

Yoibomb

Yoibomb

It might be kind of difficult in Parkersburg since there's a show the day before that.

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum