D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

do you guys think ted debiase's belt was real in any way

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hosebeast

hosebeast

the one he's wearing in zetterburgger's av. it would cost millions of dollars, no? i always wondered if even any of the belts you see in wrestling were real. i traded my first guitar, a shitty, like the shittiest of the shitty squier strat for a fucking wcw replica. came with a carrying bag and everything. i wore it home the entire 8 blocks between my house and the pawn shop, then tried to trade back cause i realized i didnt care about wrestling so owning the belt wasn't cool at all.

TL;DR - was ted debiase's $$ belt was real, or any wrestling belts for that matter.

DirtCity

DirtCity

The replica belts maybe not, but the actual ones the wrestlers carry are. They cost thousands and thousands of dollars to produce, and weigh a good 30 or 40 pounds from the gold.

Dibiase's? Hard to tell. Since it wasn't an actual title, it could be made of gold plated aluminum and rhinestones.

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

From Wikipedia...

The Million Dollar Championship was an unsanctioned title in World Wrestling Entertainment created by The "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase. The Million Dollar Belt was designed by Terry Betteridge of Betteridge Jewelers in Stamford, Connecticut. The belt was gold plated, made with cubic zirconia, and had three tiny diamonds that were inserted behind the belt. The belt cost around $125,000.

hosebeast

hosebeast

so it was really more like "the hundred thousand dollar championship" then lol

hosebeast

hosebeast

who wants to wrestle for the $38 championship title belt?

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

Awesome topic! FUCK YEAH! Surprised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum