D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crime In Stereo "Last Show"/Iron Chic/Transit - Nov 21 - Long Island, NY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ashley304

Ashley304

Doors opened like an hour late.

Saw Transit the night before in Kent, OH with Tigers Jaw, The Sidekicks, Hostage Calm, Light Years, Aficionado and more. Their set that night was way better just due to more kids being into it. Plus they started playing before everyone was even in the venue and finished playing before people were done coming in.

Iron Chic stalled for a while before they started playing found out later it was because the cops were wanting to shut the show down already. They cut off entrance to the show so that didn't make a lot of people happy. Like two songs in to their set someone opened a back door and about 30 or so people rushed in who couldn't get in before. Shit got nuts when they covered Black Flag.

Crime In Stereo started playing and they played 29 songs with kids going off almost the entire time. About half way through their set it was so hot and humid in the building it was unbearable. People who were just standing there had sweat dripping off of them. The windows were completely fogged up and dripping condensation, the floor was completely soaked and ridiculously slippery. They tried to stop the show before they were done playing, one of the guitar players was like we've waited 8 years for this if they want us to stop they can come take the guitar out of my hands. The last three songs everyone went crazy. Their setlist is below.

Everything Changes
Bicycles for Afghanistan
XXXX
... But You Are Vast
Animal Pharm
Drugwolf
Not Dead
I'm On The Guestlist Motherfucker
Sudan
Nixon
New Harlem Shuffle
If You Think Were Talking About You, We Are
Here's to Things Gone Wrong
Terribly Softly
I Am Everything I Am Not
Almost Ghostless
Orbiter
Twice Daily To Prevent Naseau
Long Song Titles Aren't Cool
Slow Math
Dark Island City
Arson At 563
Abre Los Ojos
Gravity Grace
Small Skeletal
Amsterdamned!
For Exes
Play It Loud Fuckers
I, Stateside

http://lostinramblings.tumblr.com

Hoarse Pat

I would have went just for Transit and Iron Chic. Both bands put out incredible albums this year, although I heard Transit only played two new ones in Kent. I also heard about the venue turning down a ton of people, which really sucks.

Ashley304

Ashley304

I wish I would have known that then. I had an extra ticket and ended up taking my friend in New Jersey since no one else would go. Haha. Transit was disappointing in NY and played if not the exact same setlist then very close to the previous night's. Iron Chic on the other hand was well worth it.

http://lostinramblings.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum