D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iron Chic at The Monster House 10/01/10

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iron Chic at The Monster House 10/01/10 Empty Iron Chic at The Monster House 10/01/10 Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:08 am

Hoarse Pat

We arrived way late, and I slept some on the way there.
I don't remember the name of the first band, but they were alright, pretty heavy. Kids were push pitting, one got pissed because he got pushed (?) drama insued, it was lame.
Iron Chic was fucking awesome, played a ton of new stuff, I lost my voice, it was worth it.
Vacation played last, but I hung out upstairs because I forgot earplugs and was tired, met some girl that was nice and really giddy. Vacation sounded alright from what I could hear though. I slept the way home. Worth it.

It was my first time at The Monster House (for a show anyway) and from what Donald told me the sound was better than usual. You could hear the vocals real well, and I guess that doesn't usually happen there.

53volkswagens

The first two bands were Stymie (from texas) and The Sidekicks. I got there late too and saw the last bit of Stymie's set. Iron Chic slayed and vacation was alright. The Surf Wax America cover was weird/kinda cool.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum