D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Lutz & The Assistance, Sleepy Trees, and Pigeonholes. 12.4.2010 @ The Space Pocket

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jacobxw

jacobxw

Pigeonholes - Fucking great, so much fun. A little sloppy but that's the Pigeonholes charm to me. Stoked for the tape and the new song they played first was so goood.

The Sleepy Trees - I liked some of the parts but then some of the songs seemed to drag on and were really boring. The drummer did not hit hard enough either but a good set none the less.

Mike Lutz & The Assistance - Fantastic. Lots of energy and sounded super tight. All the leads and solos made it so much fun to watch. Great set and people were getting really into it.

+'s
Pigeonholes
Eric's bitchin' solo on the last song MLATA song
Pigeonholes
Seeing everyone I hadn't seen in forever
Pigeonholes

-'s
Cigarette smoke
Forgetting put my ear plugs in before Mike's set.

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

DirtCity

DirtCity

Pigeonholes were awesome. As always. Looove it.

Sleepy Trees - Eh, I liked the first couple songs but I got pretty bored pretty quick with 'em.

Mike Lutz and the Assistance - Holy. Crap. I quit music.

chrislynch

us - i think our set went okay, i'm excited for the next show to play the new songs fully practiced.

the sleepy trees - i can totally understand why some people got bored with them. the recordings are actually a ton better, but they were super nice guys, and i was reallly reallly pumped on some of their songs.

mike lutz & the assistance - fucking re-diculous. probably the best set i've heard at the space pocket. i might be a tad bit biased because i've heard most of the songs before with mike just playing them, but the full band sound is worlds better, and i cannot wait to see them again in the near future.

Yoibomb

Yoibomb

Pigeonholes - Ruled

Sleepy Trees - Not my thing. It happens.

Mike Lutz & The Rotten Buttz- Doin' it.

+'s
This

-'s
That

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum