D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

this new donkey kong game

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1this new donkey kong game Empty this new donkey kong game Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:17 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

i've been waiting for a proper sequel to the donkey kong country franchise ever since DK3 came out. after DK64, DK barrel blast etc... i felt ripped off and annoyed that to do anything i had to wail my arms around like crazy. needless to say, from the moment i heard the reminiscent music playing on a black screen to set up the trailer that nintendo unveiled at E3 during a live stream this year, i lost my shit and have been patiently waiting ever since. this game, simply put, is amazing. it's right up there with new super mario bros as my favorite wii game ever, and i finally got all the crap with my hard drive sorted out only 2 hours ago. i downloaded sonic colors as well, but there was a problem with my .rar extractor so i had to delete it and am now downloading it as well. i'll report back with my opinions on that later.

the level design in this game is great. it's a 2D platformer that turns into a 3D platformer for some really great camera work. the colors are vivid and beautiful, and the villains from the original releases produced by RARE aren't missed(at least by me) at all. i've only played through the first world, so i have a lot more to see, but so far, this game delivers and has me really excited for what they'll do in the future with the franchise.

on a side-note, if anybody has a wii, or plans on buying a wii, and is tired of paying for games, i'll mod it for you and give you the 20 or so games that i have for it, plus all my emulators and roms for like $100. blarga blurpa you are a pirate hurrrrr. it'll give you access to all wii games that are released, not to mention the ability to play literally every game leading up to the next gen consoles' release. N64, playstation and everything before them are at your fingertips. all of it becomes free after the mod.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum