D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Book Slave, GED, Nemean Lion, Drink Deep @ the Mosh Hut

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chrislynch

Wow, last night was great.

My Set: I think it went all right, I wasn't too drunk, and I remembered all my songs. So yeah, that's good enough for me.

Drink Deep: First time seeing them. The music was great, I'll definitely come out to see them again. The zine thing they were giving out was really cool, nice fellas.

Nemean Lion: I'm still amazed every time I watch Hoss play. Can't wait to hear his new cd.

The Book Slave: Wow, ridiculously energetic, great music, I'm glad I got their tape, and I hope they make it back to Parkersburg soon.

GED: First time seeing you guys sober, truly unbelievable. Not sure why you guys aren't playing more shows, but you need to. Definitely my style of music, make an album already.

+'s
every band was great
arnold palmer's
the woods behind the house had a nice clearing to pee in.

-'s
n/a

DirtCity

DirtCity

Chris - After you got tuned up, it sounded great. You remembered every song, which was impressive. Definitely love that last songs (no typo).

Drink Deep - MAN. I was really digging this. That's all I can really say, I want to see them some more.

Nemean Lion - I enjoy watching Hoss every time. I like his pedal gymnastics, and it takes a lot to be able to do all that while playing with a loop station.

The Book Slave - They were really fun. Kind of weird, but that's just because I've never heard that kind of music without a drummer before. I liked it a lot though, very cool.

Great Eastern Dream - I was really, really sweaty afterward.

+
All the bands
Good time

-
Getting bested by Chris on our way back from 7-11.

GuyInAWilcoShirt

GuyInAWilcoShirt

Chris - once properly tuned it was great, loved it

Drink Deep - rock n' roll! i loved this set, the zine is awesome too. I really like hearing a two piece band with a style than the previous duo's i've heard.

nemean lion - In my opinion, it doesn't take a lot for this type of music to get really boring. With that being said, I thought Hoss did great. I really like when he plays because its done really tastefully.

The book slave - these guys had tons of energy. Definitely a little wierd without a drummer, but I still liked it.

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

Yoibomb

Yoibomb

I don't feel like doing a band-by-band rundown since I thought everyone did a fantastic job. Drink Deep will definitely be playing around here more often after that set last night. Glad some people seemed to dig The Book Slave since they're definitely something different for around here. Thanks to Hoss for the PA and thanks to people for not fucking anything up. Show went very smoothly and the band got paid dat scrilla.

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum