D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rt. 47 building

+2
jarred
DirtCity
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rt. 47 building Empty Rt. 47 building Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:36 am

DirtCity

DirtCity

How much does this building cost to rent? We're looking for a place to put on a show June 28th and I just remembered this place. Jacob? Mike T?

2Rt. 47 building Empty Re: Rt. 47 building Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:44 am

jarred

jarred

It's like 75 dollars to rent. What show are you trying to do?

3Rt. 47 building Empty Re: Rt. 47 building Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:03 am

DirtCity

DirtCity

jarred wrote:It's like 75 dollars to rent. What show are you trying to do?

Oh yeah, I forgot you were on this board too.

Uh, Horseburner, Neckpunch, Surrender the Savior and we're planning on asking Enlighten I believe.

4Rt. 47 building Empty Re: Rt. 47 building Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:31 am

jarred

jarred

DirtCity wrote:

Uh, Horseburner, Neckpunch, Surrender the Savior and we're planning on asking Enlighten I believe.

Oh word. I was planning on trying to book an all locals show with those same bands +landmine agdistis and great American dream. That is if all of those bands are down to play. I know rob asked me to book you guys a show and I told him I would figure out when I could do itnand get back to him on details

5Rt. 47 building Empty Re: Rt. 47 building Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:03 am

DirtCity

DirtCity

jarred wrote:
DirtCity wrote:

Oh word. I was planning on trying to book an all locals show with those same bands +landmine agdistis and great American dream. That is if all of those bands are down to play. I know rob asked me to book you guys a show and I told him I would figure out when I could do itnand get back to him on details

That's sweet, but wouldn't it be better to maybe book a couple shows with all locals and maybe one touring band instead of having them all on one long show? Maybe it's just me, but shows with tons of bands get old.

6Rt. 47 building Empty Re: Rt. 47 building Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:22 am

damienthulhu

damienthulhu

jarred wrote:
DirtCity wrote:

yeah man we're (agdistis) down for any shows after june were taking a writing break but after that were stoked to get back on some shows so by all means if you have one that you would let us on just give us a shout.

http://www.myspace.com/damienbigfoot

7Rt. 47 building Empty Re: Rt. 47 building Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:17 pm

jarred

jarred

DirtCity wrote:
jarred wrote:
DirtCity wrote:

That's sweet, but wouldn't it be better to maybe book a couple shows with all locals and maybe one touring band instead of having them all on one long show? Maybe it's just me, but shows with tons of bands get old.

it does get old, but it can't get old when there are never any shows! when was the last local show that had more than four bands? come to think of it... when was the last local show, aside from the one i booked like 2 weeks ago? way too long.

8Rt. 47 building Empty Re: Rt. 47 building Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Yoibomb

Yoibomb

Shows with more than four bands tend to drag real bad. Separate that big show into a couple of shows.

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

9Rt. 47 building Empty Re: Rt. 47 building Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:54 am

jacobxw

jacobxw

DirtCity wrote:How much does this building cost to rent? We're looking for a place to put on a show June 28th and I just remembered this place. Jacob? Mike T?
I think it's like 50$, I can't remember it's been a while, and we are down to play. What day is the show?

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

10Rt. 47 building Empty Re: Rt. 47 building Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:04 pm

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

jarred wrote:
DirtCity wrote:
jarred wrote:
DirtCity wrote:

it does get old, but it can't get old when there are never any shows! when was the last local show that had more than four bands? come to think of it... when was the last local show, aside from the one i booked like 2 weeks ago? way too long.

it has been ages Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum