D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Death Threat, Death Before Dishoner, The Mongoloids, The War, Thick As Blood, Beyond All Hope, & Downpour - April 21st

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

AaronDieuhbeetus

AaronDieuhbeetus

Downpour - They were kinda sloppy. Were off time at least once during a song their whole set. Didn't enjoy them that much.

Beyond All Hope - Damn, it has been way too long since I've seen them. They are still so damn good, regardless of the size of the crowd. The new song was heavy as fuck, and I missed seeing them.

Thick As Blood - It has been 2 years since I've seen these guys, and if you were there, you could tell I was excited as a 5 year old in a fucking Toys R Us. Their new line-up is solid. They only played 3 songs off of Moment of Truth due to them no longer being edge (I really wanted them to play New Bloods). I moshed hard and got my big share of the mic. It was a really fun set, and I can't wait to see them again.

The War - Tough Guy from Australia. They were really good, lots of energy, and fun as shit. It was awesome seeing Nasty mosh again (especially without breaking my nose this time). This band has definitely caught my attention.

The Mongoloids - This was my 3rd time seeing them, and they just get better and better each time I see them. I just wish that there was more of a crowd, at least as many people that were here the first time I saw them with KLU. It was awesome hearing Greg Mongo give a shout out to the WV hardcore scene, despite on how bad the turn out was.

Death Before Dishonor - 2nd time seeing them and definitely the better out of the two. This time people didn't leave when they were about to come on either. Their set was really good and was about twice as better, probably because half the band wasn't drunk this time. They also did a Blood For Blood cover, which was pretty cool. On the last song, a girl went up to the second mic and just sang along. Probably one of the funniest things I've seen.

Death Threat - I FUCKING MISSED THEM Neutral I hate myself for missing them, but I had to get home.

+'s
Seeing Thick As Blood for the first time in forever (one of my favorites)
Greg Mongo's WV Hardcore shout out
Seeing some Alex Winton mosh again (We'll teach you how to spin-kick next time, bro)
Seeing some people I haven't seen in while.
DBD's Blood for Blood cover
Aussie accents from The War and their Merch guy
Sick Line Up

-'s
Bad turn out on a well promoted show (about 40 kids showed up)
Missing Death Threat
Show not starting until 7 (as usual)
Getting punched in the side of a head by a HUGE guy during DBD.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum