D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Downpour, Most Ill(both days)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Downpour, Most Ill(both days) Empty Downpour, Most Ill(both days) Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:52 pm

jacobxw

jacobxw

I'm just doing the parkersburg date, because i didn't get to go to the brickhouse show.

DeadTime-good set, it sounds like everyone is playing the same thing now.

Enlighten-I love my new distortion pedal, and I'm getting a tuner pedal thursday! Twisted Evil

Never Lose Heart-only watched a little bit, then went inside for a drink and to cool down.

Most Ill-good as always, the stage pressence of the whole band is getting better, everyone seems to be moving around alot more, really awesome.

Downpour-awesome set, Taylors a mad man. they sounded that much more evil in person then on recording. awesome set

+'s
all the bands being on time
no problems
breaking even
show over at 9! Very Happy

-'s
HOT AS FUCK Evil or Very Mad

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

2Downpour, Most Ill(both days) Empty Re: Downpour, Most Ill(both days) Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:44 am

gitsnakebit

that distortion pedal sounds fucking sweet with that amp, jacob.

yep, we all think we've improved our stage presence since being on tour. seeing gaining ground in knoxville pushed us to be better. i swear that band did not stop jumping their entire set. haha

3Downpour, Most Ill(both days) Empty Re: Downpour, Most Ill(both days) Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:31 am

coreyd

gaining ground was crazy in knoxville. it was fun to watch them put on a good show

4Downpour, Most Ill(both days) Empty Re: Downpour, Most Ill(both days) Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:56 am

jacobxw

jacobxw

gitsnakebit wrote:that distortion pedal sounds fucking sweet with that amp, jacob.

thank you sir. hey, have you had any serious problems with the Fender tuning pedal? i'm buying one of thursday from a dude in The Pledge for 30$, it's a good deal. i was just wondering how it's working out for you.

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

5Downpour, Most Ill(both days) Empty Re: Downpour, Most Ill(both days) Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:32 am

gitsnakebit

jacobxw wrote:
gitsnakebit wrote:that distortion pedal sounds fucking sweet with that amp, jacob.

thank you sir. hey, have you had any serious problems with the Fender tuning pedal? i'm buying one of thursday from a dude in The Pledge for 30$, it's a good deal. i was just wondering how it's working out for you.

yes, 30 bucks is a good deal. you should do it. ive had no problems with it at all.

6Downpour, Most Ill(both days) Empty Re: Downpour, Most Ill(both days) Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:13 pm

codyillest

gaining ground inspired us to be a better live band...we are slowly becoming one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum