D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steel Nation, Unreal City, All Teeth, Most Ill, Heart Holds True

+6
gitsnakebit
Mike T
Dana_CornZine
freeman
ericscott
codyillest
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

codyillest

Heart Holds True- Improved a lot since their first show, I really dig the style they are doing simple because it hasn't been done around here.

Most Ill- Bass rig wouldn't work at first, the mic fucked up and people were standing in the back being stupid. It was the first show in a while where we didn't play well but oh well it was a week day with 20 people so eat a cock.

All teeth- Their flawless melodic chord progressions mixed with the ferocity of two very above average vocalists blew me away and they were a great change of pace to the usual bands that play the hardcore circuit.

Unreal City- They had very strange, boring stage presence and were really kind of jerks and seemed detached from the "crowd" kind of like they couldn't wait to get off stage but who could blame them because like I said it was a shitty rainy weekday with 20 some kids in the back of the room. Other than that they had boring songs BUT I must say the guitar solos were VERY VERY good and the bassist played some pretty original bass chords making them have this creepy deep undertone which was rad. The vocalist has one stance and that was boring but oh well it could have just been the crowd sucking on cum bubbles.

Steel Nation- WOAH! The new songs are fucking ridiculous and the bass tone sounded flawless with that incredible hartke rig and 2 grand Music Man he was playing. The guitars were very badass sounding as well. Their drummer is perfect with fills and his feet are like magic. Steel Nation are making their way to the top of the national hardcore scene right now and we have all got to see it happen which is pretty awesome.

ericscott

codyillest wrote:Heart Holds True- Improved a lot since their first show, I really dig the style they are doing simple because it hasn't been done around here.

Most Ill- Bass rig wouldn't work at first, the mic fucked up and people were standing in the back being stupid. It was the first show in a while where we didn't play well but oh well it was a week day with 20 people so eat a cock.

All teeth- Their flawless melodic chord progressions mixed with the ferocity of two very above average vocalists blew me away and they were a great change of pace to the usual bands that play the hardcore circuit.

Unreal City- They had very strange, boring stage presence and were really kind of jerks and seemed detached from the "crowd" kind of like they couldn't wait to get off stage but who could blame them because like I said it was a shitty rainy weekday with 20 some kids in the back of the room. Other than that they had boring songs BUT I must say the guitar solos were VERY VERY good and the bassist played some pretty original bass chords making them have this creepy deep undertone which was rad. The vocalist has one stance and that was boring but oh well it could have just been the crowd sucking on cum bubbles.

Steel Nation- WOAH! The new songs are fucking ridiculous and the bass tone sounded flawless with that incredible hartke rig and 2 grand Music Man he was playing. The guitars were very badass sounding as well. Their drummer is perfect with fills and his feet are like magic. Steel Nation are making their way to the top of the national hardcore scene right now and we have all got to see it happen which is pretty awesome.
not to mention that the dudes from steel nation and all teeth are nice as fuck.
oh, and dana is a good dude too.

freeman

freeman

Hearts Hold True - Sucked

Most Ill - Sucked

All Teeth - Sucked

Unreal City - Sucked

Steel Nation - Sucked

and by sucked i mean totally awesome.

http://www.myspace.com/freemster

Dana_CornZine

Dana_CornZine

It was definitely a good time. It was good to see 2 bands that I'd never seen, much less actually enjoy them. Heck, it was good to be at a show since I rarely make it out anymore.

http://myspace.com/heartholdstrue

Mike T

heart holds true kind of reminds me of the hope con. and i love that band. so that rules.

unreal city wasn't as good as the last time i saw them. i absolutely love ephemeral substance.

i am so shocked at how no one talks about steel nation outside of this area. i'm positive the full length will change that. i didn't think i'd ever say this, but they are so much better now without one singer.

gitsnakebit

MIKExT wrote:heart holds true kind of reminds me of the hope con. and i love that band. so that rules.

unreal city wasn't as good as the last time i saw them. i absolutely love ephemeral substance.

i am so shocked at how no one talks about steel nation outside of this area. i'm positive the full length will change that. i didn't think i'd ever say this, but they are so much better now without one singer.

i was pretty bummed that they only played one old song but im ready to hear the new songs on record. when are they releasing the full length?

foxysizzam

foxysizzam

heart holds true- didn't catch em'

most ill- dylan put on a badass show and everything sounded great except for the technical difficulties.

all teeth- AMAZING dudes and band.

unreal city- didn't care for them and their singer was a dick.

steel nation- amazing as always. i can't wait for the full length. new songs are so good but i wish they would have played some more old stuff.

dingbat

dingbat

Heart Holds True- Mad respect for these dudes still doing this as long as they have. New drummer was way good.

Most Ill - eh, we got through it.

All Teeth - Fucking intense, the melodic lines that went between songs we sick.

Unreal City - Their drummer didn't look like he wanted to be there at all. Plus they we're pretty lame people.

Steel Nation - Always good, I'm glad they dealt with broken shit a lot better than we did.

+'s
All Teeth Dudes

-'s
Broken Shit
Awkward Atmosphere d/t Forum Drama

http://www.myspace.com/heartholdstrue

Thelonius Punk

Thelonius Punk

I didn't talk to Unreal City. I wanted to like them, but I just couldn't do it. there's something abut them that bores the ungodly, unholy fucking shit out of me.

https://facebook.com/theloniuspunk

Mike T

gitsnakebit wrote:
MIKExT wrote:heart holds true kind of reminds me of the hope con. and i love that band. so that rules.

i was pretty bummed that they only played one old song but im ready to hear the new songs on record. when are they releasing the full length?

this summer

Dana_CornZine

Dana_CornZine

Steel Nation and Unreal City stayed here. Unreal City really just weren't talkative guys. I don't think they were trying to be jerks to anyone, based on that.

http://myspace.com/heartholdstrue

coreyd

i only got there to see the second half of steel nation's set and it was so worth it.
they were amazing and are extremely under rated in my opinion.
they're definitely going to kill it with the full length

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum