D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Never Lose Heart, Most Ill, As Villiages Burn 5-23

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dingbat

dingbat

As Villiages Burn - 15 year old push mosh and Lynyrd Skynyrd covers, not much else to say. Their set was two of most ill and never lose heart put together.

Most Ill - Dylan breaking the stage and Nathan breaking the door, Dylan Terrifying a 13 year old in a bra, calling out Nazism in the skinhead holy land, sounding loud as fuck, lying to kids about what we sound like to get them to buy demos, hanging out with a cool cop, and getting $40. Good Day.

Never Lose Heart - Justin's broken foot, not remembering our songs, my fat ass destroying the plywood stage that I was standing on, Carl/Sam tag team mosh, Dylan actually watching us. Good times.

+'s
Awesome Drive
Hangouts at Taco Bell
Bitties
Fat Bitches fighting.

-'s
Nazi's
The motorcycle stalker.

http://www.myspace.com/heartholdstrue

foxysizzam

foxysizzam

fucking rad trip!

most ill and never lose heart were awesome.
i love being the only one to dance for most ill other than the last song.

we're going camping in hawks nest soon and visiting the mystery hole!

gitsnakebit

foxysizzam wrote:fucking rad trip!

yes! and kanawha falls.

we have to claim most ill island and invade the looney christian's isle. our battle will be legendary.

ericscott

Dingbat wrote:As Villiages Burn - 15 year old push mosh and Lynyrd Skynyrd covers, not much else to say. Their set was two of most ill and never lose heart put together.

Most Ill - Dylan breaking the stage and Nathan breaking the door, Dylan Terrifying a 13 year old in a bra, calling out Nazism in the skinhead holy land, sounding loud as fuck, lying to kids about what we sound like to get them to buy demos, hanging out with a cool cop, and getting $40. Good Day.

Never Lose Heart - Justin's broken foot, not remembering our songs, my fat ass destroying the plywood stage that I was standing on, Carl/Sam tag team mosh, Dylan actually watching us. Good times.

+'s
Awesome Drive
Hangouts at Taco Bell
Bitties
Fat Bitches fighting.

-'s
Nazi's
The motorcycle stalker.
explain the motorcycle stalker?

foxysizzam

foxysizzam

gitsnakebit wrote:
foxysizzam wrote:fucking rad trip!

yes! and kanawha falls.

we have to claim most ill island and invade the looney christian's isle. our battle will be legendary.

fuck yeah!
we're taking over that fucker's island and turning all his crosses upside down!

foxysizzam

foxysizzam

ericscott wrote:
Dingbat wrote:As Villiages Burn - 15 year old push mosh and Lynyrd Skynyrd covers, not much else to say. Their set was two of most ill and never lose heart put together.

+'s
Awesome Drive
Hangouts at Taco Bell
Bitties
Fat Bitches fighting.

-'s
Nazi's
The motorcycle stalker.

dude, fuck that dude!
he was riding our asses for an hour and wouldn't fucking pass even when we slowed down.
carlton flipped the fuck out and i just thought it was cool cause if we did get slaughtered by a crazy nazi biker we'd def have a movie made about us.
5 punk kids killed by a nazi biker. sounds like a fucking rad movie to me.

Thelonius Punk

Thelonius Punk

foxysizzam wrote:
ericscott wrote:

+'s
Awesome Drive
Hangouts at Taco Bell
Bitties
Fat Bitches fighting.

-'s
Nazi's
The motorcycle stalker.

dude, fuck that dude!
he was riding our asses for an hour and wouldn't fucking pass even when we slowed down.
carlton flipped the fuck out and i just thought it was cool cause if we did get slaughtered by a crazy nazi biker we'd def have a movie made about us.

haha, was Carl the only one that flipped out, Sammy?

https://facebook.com/theloniuspunk

foxysizzam

foxysizzam

d.Nihl wrote:
foxysizzam wrote:
ericscott wrote:

+'s
Awesome Drive
Hangouts at Taco Bell
Bitties
Fat Bitches fighting.

-'s
Nazi's
The motorcycle stalker.

dude, fuck that dude!

i flipped out for a little

fuck though, i didn't even know what the fuck was going on

one second i was flipping out, then i thought it was cool, then i'd light up another camel and wish there was a pizza in the pizza box i was ashing in.

gitsnakebit

d.Nihl wrote:
foxysizzam wrote:
ericscott wrote:

+'s
Awesome Drive
Hangouts at Taco Bell
Bitties
Fat Bitches fighting.

-'s
Nazi's
The motorcycle stalker.

dude, fuck that dude!

haha. for the most part i was just messing with dingbat and sam cuz i know how paranoid i get when im high. fuck i was in the best mood that day.

foxysizzam

foxysizzam

gitsnakebit wrote:
d.Nihl wrote:
foxysizzam wrote:
ericscott wrote:

+'s
Awesome Drive
Hangouts at Taco Bell
Bitties
Fat Bitches fighting.

-'s
Nazi's
The motorcycle stalker.

dude, fuck that dude!

haha. for the most part i was just messing with dingbat and sam cuz i know how paranoid i get when im high. fuck i was in the best mood that day.

hahaha every time you'd go, "dude, just pull over and let him pass." i would start thinking about him actually killing us and it'd freak me out, but then i just imagined us in a badass movie haha.

foxysizzam

foxysizzam

gitsnakebit wrote:
d.Nihl wrote:
foxysizzam wrote:
ericscott wrote:

+'s
Awesome Drive
Hangouts at Taco Bell
Bitties
Fat Bitches fighting.

-'s
Nazi's
The motorcycle stalker.

dude, fuck that dude!

hahaha every time you'd go, "dude, just pull over and let him pass." i would start thinking about him actually killing us and it'd freak me out, but then i just imagined us in a badass movie haha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum