D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fireworks, The Wonder Years, I Call Fives in Zanesville, OH

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hoarse Pat

With The Punches- Didn't even know they were playing. We got there late so I didn't see their set. Bummer.

Hold On- Really, really bad. I went outside and saw a girl drop her pants, and urinate on the ground, in a parking lot full of people. Mid-urination, she dropped her cell phone, keys, and lighter on the ground and continued to urinate on and around said dropped objects, only to pick them up later and put them back in her pockets. Gross. After that, I stayed outside and watched the drama unfold around the girl that doesn't use bathrooms and the rest of the Zanesville "scene." Everyone there takes themselves way too seriously. Very amusing.

Uplift- Nice dudes, but I couldn't stand their music. The lead singer preached more than the dudes from Anti-Flag. It was exhausting just listening to him between songs. Kids moshed, was slightly amusing, but ended up just kind of pissing me off.

I Call Fives- They were added last minute like With The Punches. I really enjoyed their set. They played a NFG cover which I didn't like, but other than that I was really impressed.

The Wonder Years- FINALLY saw them. They ruled. I moshed to the one song you can mosh to. I mostly stayed in the back and danced (NOT moshing) while singing along. A lot of fun.

Fireworks- Good as always. Heard some new songs live that they I hadn't seen them play yet. Danced around, sang along, had a great time. Next time I see them I'll probably stay on the side and not get so involved. I've seen them like 6 times.

This venue was really awesome. Pretty big, but I liked the atmosphere.
Afterwards we all went to Sunset Strip in MIneral Wells and saw Little Lacy, the midget stripper. Really busted, and looked totally bored. More fun to watch than some of the bands though.
E

costarika

costarika

Damn it, I forgot about this show!

http://blank-collage.blogspot.com

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

did you finger the peeing girl?

Hoarse Pat

ijustwishi wrote:did you finger the peeing girl?

From 3 feet away I did. And I have the shotty pictures to prove it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum