D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anicent Shores, Girlfight, Etc-Clarksburg.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jacobxw

jacobxw

Hosebeast-it was cool, I think I walked in halfway through the set.

Ancient Shores-best set I've seen them ever play. it was great, the new songs are the best thing they've ever done IMO.

Girlfight-this band stole the night, so fast, songs were really short. band was awesome! check them out. nice people too.

Harsh Reality-good set, weird atmosphere for this kinda band. Athens was better, but still a fun set.

Of Truth-"Last chance to dance, motherfuckers!" LOL. drummer was a nice guy though. i couldn't get into this at all.

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

I didn't like Ancient Shores, but I can agree with everything else you said Mr. Westfall.

jarred

jarred

Hosebeast- good set. David bello cover was awesome.

Ancient shores - missed their first song due to having to move the car and I was pissed, but goddamn Ive seen them like 10 times and that was easily the best. And the best set of the night. Mind blown.

Girlfight - fucking KILLED it. Great energy, super tight, fucking LOUD. And the girl vocalist is a total fuckin babe. I'd put a baby in her.

Harsh reality - We had an awesome time playing. Really made me nervous having to follow up to those two bands perfect sets but still a great time.

Of truth - not my thing but Alex told me they've been playing since June 20th and have already played nearly 30 shows. Good lord. Keep doin your thing.

jacobxw

jacobxw

jarred wrote:Hosebeast- good set. David bello cover was awesome.

Ancient shores - missed their first song due to having to move the car and I was pissed, but goddamn Ive seen them like 10 times and that was easily the best. And the best set of the night. Mind blown.

Girlfight - fucking KILLED it. Great energy, super tight, fucking LOUD. And the girl vocalist is a total fuckin babe. I'd put a baby in her.

Harsh reality - We had an awesome time playing. Really made me nervous having to follow up to those two bands perfect sets but still a great time.

Of truth - not my thing but Alex told me they've been playing since June 20th and have already played nearly 30 shows. Good lord. Keep doin your thing.

amen.

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum