D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hostage Calm, ect. athens. 8/4/2009

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hostage Calm, ect. athens. 8/4/2009 Empty Hostage Calm, ect. athens. 8/4/2009 Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:15 pm

jacobxw

jacobxw

Former Thieves-jumped on last second because there show in Syracuse, and I called Ray, and he was nice enough to let them play. anyways, awesome set! I really excited for them tommorow at the belly of the beast, I think it'll be way more aggresive, and kids will get into it!
Mike Hunchback and The Weird Fantasy Band-this band was wild! awesome, surfy punk stuff, the guitar player/singer was in the crowd falling down, going crazy, it was awesome. so much energy for not hanving a frontman
Hostage Calm-This is why I went, band was amazing. super tight. played everything I wanted to hear. very good set. fuck, i love this band.
+'s
hanging out with Former Thieves all day
kyle, jermey, brett, and rika hangouts

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

2Hostage Calm, ect. athens. 8/4/2009 Empty Re: Hostage Calm, ect. athens. 8/4/2009 Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

jacobxw wrote:Former Thieves-jumped on last second because there show in Syracuse, and I called Ray, and he was nice enough to let them play. anyways, awesome set! I really excited for them tommorow at the belly of the beast, I think it'll be way more aggresive, and kids will get into it!
Mike Hunchback and The Weird Fantasy Band-this band was wild! awesome, surfy punk stuff, the guitar player/singer was in the crowd falling down, going crazy, it was awesome. so much energy for not hanving a frontman
Hostage Calm-This is why I went, band was amazing. super tight. played everything I wanted to hear. very good set. fuck, i love this band.
+'s

you spelled my name wrong, shitballs.

3Hostage Calm, ect. athens. 8/4/2009 Empty Re: Hostage Calm, ect. athens. 8/4/2009 Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:21 pm

BRETTxTUCKER

BRETTxTUCKER

John Locke wrote:
jacobxw wrote:Former Thieves-jumped on last second because there show in Syracuse, and I called Ray, and he was nice enough to let them play. anyways, awesome set! I really excited for them tommorow at the belly of the beast, I think it'll be way more aggresive, and kids will get into it!
+'s

you spelled my name wrong, shitballs.
lol! If only they knew.

http://www.myspace.com/bretttucker

4Hostage Calm, ect. athens. 8/4/2009 Empty Re: Hostage Calm, ect. athens. 8/4/2009 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 pm

costarika

costarika

Said something about Hostage Calm in some other thread, though I forgot which one.
The show had a good turn-out for a middle-of-summer, less-students-in-town sort of show. The second band surprised me, because they were more than just a hupty-dupty pop punk band from New Jersey. So much energy, involuntary crowd participation, and kudos to the singer for mopping up 15 years of Union muck off the ground with his back.

They were selling the Ben Kweller EP for $10, and now I'm kicking myself for not furthering my Ergs collection Sad Maybe Matt will buy it for me Laughing

http://blank-collage.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum