D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zigtebra (Chicago) Looking for a show August 3rd!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zigtebra

Zigtebra

HI West Virginia!

We're a Chicago brother/sister duo making Animal Indie sounds to delight and surprise fellow DIYers across America. I found you on DoDIY.org and it sounds like you guys are doing something similar to what we're involved with here in Chicago, and we'd LOVE to check out your scene. We want to pack a cool venue (dive bar or underground venue) and create an unforgettable shared experience, and we'd love to collaborate in building a show. We were planning on heading through Charleston, but we're open to almost anywhere.

About us: Emily Rose drums and sings, Joseph plays guitar and sings too. We wear costumes and break hearts. Things we love: paper mache masks, raffles, and pizza. We are fearless. We are intense.

We'd love to playing with local bands with similar hearts and guts, and we'd appreciate your suggestions, otherwise we will begin reaching into the local music scene to find bands we could gig with.

Beastly Best,
Emily Rose
Zigtebra
(We're on Soundcloud and Facebook and stuff)
<3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum