D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Title Fight, Homewrecker, Full Force, Enlighten

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jacobxw

jacobxw

Enlighten-best set we've played I think, but the guitar fucking up on the last song sucked, but we're punk rock PLAY THROUGH THE PAIN! Very Happy

Full Force-Missed some of the set, Sam, all of Enlighten like the "enlighten yourself" better than "meet me on the ice" Razz

Homewrecker-Good set, wish they would've played longer.

Title Fight-HOLY FUCK, so goood. Band was so tight, nice as fuck dudes too. So tight, music sound amazing. Need to see this band again asap.

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

foxysizzam

foxysizzam

Enlighten- missed because ciara and i went to get food and wendys took long as fuck Sad sorry, dudes.

Full Force- we fucked up a couple times, including myself. tried to make my voice a little more high pitch, i don't know how anyone felt about it or if they noticed. brandon was loud for once and it was good.

Homewrecker- rad. like jacob, i wished they would have played a little longer. dude that did vocals for the second half of the set was really nice. rad band.

Title FIght- were fucking awesome and rad dudes. they're so much fun live.

+'s
jug of water
almost kissing jacob

-
getting hit by the guy that came with Title Fight and spitting blood they're whole set

Mike T

title fight are super nice dudes and did so well. i am pumped i get to see them the next two days. it was good to be back in wv and see everyone for at least a day.

gitsnakebit

so did you bring the iron cobra pedal back, mike t? nats been wondering.

jacobxw

jacobxw

gitsnakebit wrote:so did you bring the iron cobra pedal back, mike t? nats been wondering.

I have it Carlton, I'll bring it with me to the show on friday. Mike T gave it to me last night.

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

Wish I could've made it to this one :-(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum