D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reel Big Fish, Aquabats!, Suburban Legends, and Koo Koo Kangaroo@Ram's Head in Baltimore, MD 11/19/2010

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

Great show. I left my camera in my car, so I didn't get anything good on my cell phone, but it was a blast.

Didn't see Koo Koo Kangaroo. Got in about halfway through Suburban Legends' set. Really energetic and fun. They covered "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" from the Lion King, so that's A-OK in my book. Pretty fun set.

Aquabats came out next and killed it. A lot of people were there just for Reel Big Fish, so there were tons of confused people when a bunch of guys with black masks and blue spandex with capes came on the stage to sing about Fashion Zombies and Martian Girls from Planet V. In the middle of the set, they broke into a big fight with the Evil Scientists and their monsterous creation. Really awesome. They played a ton of stuff of their Charge! album, but made sure to play Super Rad, Pizza Day, Red Sweater, Captain Hampton & The Midget Pirates, and ended it with Pool Party while Plex from Yo Gabba Gabba danced along.

Reel Big Fish was awesome, as always. Played everything you'd expect, and then some more. Seemed shorter than other sets I've seen from them, but still really great. Gave the crowd a round of applause for singing along and dancing to The Bad Guy, since we were the first to do so, apparently. Went off stage after Take On Me and came back for a three song encore. First they did Trendy, which was awesome. Then the many versions of SR, and gave commands to the crowd on how to dance for each version. And then their last song they started to play Cannibal, but then right when the song is supposed to kick in, quickly changed to Beer to send the crowd home happy.

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

totally wish I would've been able to go to at least one of the shows within driving distance. But all of my money is saved up for Friday.. Totally jealous you got to see the Aquabats though!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum