D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

July 14th - Surroundings, Horseburner, Enlighten, Neckpunch

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yoibomb

Yoibomb

Neckpunch - I got there as they played three second songs and the bobsledding song. The set made the sandwich I was eating taste better. That's good in my book.

Enlighten - First time I see them and the last time I see them. I got to yell "Free your mind" and I'm ok with that.

Horseburner - Good, but I thought the set in Columbus was better. That will be the set to top!

Surroundings - Don't know if I'd ever sit down and listen to them recorded, but that set last night was fucking awesome. I think everyone was going off. Pool noodles, fireworks, skateboard and american flag, Adam hanging from the ceiling, multiple circle pits. THAT was a good set.

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

Neckpunch - our set was OK, our guitar & bass were off pace just a bit, but that's going to happen every now and then.

Enlighten - just like Matt, it was my first & last time seeing them, definitely good shit though! I do hope a new band or two emerges from the breakup.

Horseburner - It was also my first time seeing them, and it ruled. I definitely enjoy Jack & Adam's dual vocals. Jack, grow your hair out again.

Surroundings - I'm pretty sure everybody in that whole place was going nuts. I knew it would be pretty intense, but I wasn't sure exactly how intense it would get. I got punched in the eye by someone.

...after the show we went to taco bell, Kyle totally beat up some 24 year old guy because he was being a dick... definitely the best night i've had in a while!

jacobxw

jacobxw

Neckpunch-good set, it got better as they played. cool band, funny as fuck.
Enlighten-dudes are assholes, glad there done.
Horseburner-fucking awesome! I'm so excited to see them again, I need music to listen too! Get some cds, tapes, vinyl whatever!
Surroundings-total madness, circle pits, moshing, fireworks, noodles. It was fucking awesome. Hope everyone had a good time.

-'s
TO MUCH BEER AT THIS SHOW! Brett's mom was fucking pissed, hope we can keep having shows here.

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

DirtCity

DirtCity

The show was great, I thought.

Neckpunch - Started off slow, things picked up later in the set. Jeremy was cracking me up.

Enlighten - Last show, total bummer. My third time seeing them, and probably the best set I saw from them. REUNION SHOW? hahaha

Horseburner - All I can say is it was a ton of fun and it was sweet playing. Glad to do it any time. Hope everyone enjoyed it.

Surroundings - You know, after a few songs I wasn't paying attention to the band anymore. Most fun set that has happened here in years. Let's get shit this crazy at every show, people. COME ON!

ericscott

enlighten does need to do a reunion show, although i know it will probably never ever happen.
sorry i missed it dudes.
mono.

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

This show was such a good time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum