D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young Coconut Show on Friday May 11th

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Young Coconut Show on Friday May 11th Empty Young Coconut Show on Friday May 11th Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:22 am

YoungCoconutBand

Hi West Virginia!
We're an indie band from Chicago called Young Coconut. we're going on tour this summer. We're trying to find a cool spot to play in West Virginia on May 11th (to crash too, if it's possible) we'd really prefer to play house shows, all things considered, we usually find it to be a lot more chill, plus we usually get to know more people. We're all pretty fun dudes and we'll put on a good show and have lots of fun and all, but we're pretty respectful house guests, you know? We clean up after ourselves and we'll help you collect empty 40s in the morning, this sort of thing.

here's our web places. MTFE is a label that's us and some of our friends. Our newest album is streaming there. If anybody can help out email me at ct at mtfe dot biz Thanks a ton!

www dot mtfe dot biz
www dot soundcloud dot com/young-coconut

p.s. i should mention we're real into show trades and all that, if anybody needs.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum