D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

doin my best j gonzales impression: sellin shit!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

brummy

brummy

I hope I live up to his highness when it comes to makin dealssss

So I have a few things I've been wanting to sell for a while now, and I really could use the money so here goes...

Vinyl:
Animal Collective - Feels: $20
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea: $20
The Sex Pistols - Never Mind the Bullocks: $15
Wolves in the Throne Room - Black Cascade: $25

Instruments:
Zildjian 16" A Custom Fast Crash: $100
Cort electric guitar: $100

Other shit:
full skateboard (World Industries deck, Grind King trucks, Spitfire wheels, Red Bones bearings): $75
Fisher DS-816 speakers: $50

Here's pics:
doin my best j gonzales impression: sellin shit! Zildjian16Crash
doin my best j gonzales impression: sellin shit! Cortguitar01
doin my best j gonzales impression: sellin shit! Cortguitar02
doin my best j gonzales impression: sellin shit! Cortguitar03
doin my best j gonzales impression: sellin shit! Skateboard01
doin my best j gonzales impression: sellin shit! Skateboard03
doin my best j gonzales impression: sellin shit! Skateboard04
doin my best j gonzales impression: sellin shit! Skateboard02
doin my best j gonzales impression: sellin shit! Speaker01
doin my best j gonzales impression: sellin shit! Speaker02

Last edited by brummy on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : removed items that sold!)

brummy

brummy

make me offers on this shit, i wanna get rid of these/get money as soon as possible

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

I know you're looking to sell your cymbals and what not, but if you had any hockey gear/cards/memorabilia (that isn't Penguins crap) I'd definitely be interested... just puttin' it out there? pirat

brummy

brummy

Zetterberger wrote:I know you're looking to sell your cymbals and what not, but if you had any hockey gear/cards/memorabilia (that isn't Penguins crap) I'd definitely be interested... just puttin' it out there? pirat

I do, but I didn't think people on here would be interested. I have a fuck ton of old trading cards, a decent portion of which are hockey cards. I doubt any are "good" or worth anything or whatever people use to determine the value of these things, but I do have a decent amount and they're all from the early 90s if that interests you. I'll sort through my shit later on today and let you know just how many I have and whatnot.

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

that sounds excellent! Sorry I can't really help ya out with your other shit though... my buddy Matt might be interested though.. I'll send him a link to this page and perhaps he'll see something that catches his eye!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum