D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do.

+11
Thunderbeard
DirtCity
ACSlaterBeatMeUp
hosebeast
Zetterberger
shanholtzer
Yoibomb
brummy
53volkswagens
jacobxw
Haverchuck
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:40 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

Just caught up on Eastbound and Down. I've heard waaaay too much about The Walking Dead, so I'll have to watch that. I watched an episode of Cheers the other day.

Does football count as a TV show? Because I regularly disappoint myself by watching the Vikings play every week.

27Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:07 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

DirtCity wrote:
Zetterberger wrote:Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Not-Penny-s-Boat-lost-37210_1279_694-766561

I'm pretty sure I cried.

SAME HERE, jesus christ. haha

28Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:56 pm

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

Zetterberger wrote:
DirtCity wrote:
Zetterberger wrote:Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Not-Penny-s-Boat-lost-37210_1279_694-766561

I'm pretty sure I cried.

I hear you guys...I was bored to tears with that show as well...

29Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:35 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:
Zetterberger wrote:
DirtCity wrote:

I'm pretty sure I cried.

Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 The_talent_of_rage_by_contains_mild_peril

30Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:14 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

Zetterberger wrote:
ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:
Zetterberger wrote:
DirtCity wrote:

I'm pretty sure I cried.

Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 The_talent_of_rage_by_contains_mild_peril

Hahaha. Love you too Jere-bear.

31Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:55 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:
Zetterberger wrote:
ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:
Zetterberger wrote:
DirtCity wrote:

I'm pretty sure I cried.

Wink you too AC! (are you still a mystery on here?)

32Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:05 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

Zetterberger wrote:
ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:
Zetterberger wrote:
ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:
Zetterberger wrote:
DirtCity wrote:

I'm pretty sure I cried.

Wink you too AC! (are you still a mystery on here?)

The cat is out of the bag. Everyone knows I'm Ted Danson.

33Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:13 pm

shanholtzer

shanholtzer

ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:

post of the year

http://www.derrickshanholtzer.com

34Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:01 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

shanholtzer wrote:
ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:

post of the year

Fuck your opinion. Suspect

35Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:40 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

http://offerstands.ytmnd.com/

36Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:38 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

friday night lights is going to be over soon.

feels bad man.

37Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:28 am

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

Boardwalk Empire was pretty awsome last night with all the shit Darmedy went through as well as Schroder figuring out how to get what she wants from Nucky.

The Walking Dead is the best show on tv right now.

Dexter was pretty good as well. I hope whats her face stays around for a while, it'd be kinda cool if Dexter had a real partner for a while.

http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

38Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:40 am

jacobxw

jacobxw

Haverchuck wrote:

Dexter was pretty good as well. I hope whats her face stays around for a while, it'd be kinda cool if Dexter had a real partner for a while.
NO MORE TALK ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING THIS SESASON! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

39Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:39 am

DirtCity

DirtCity

Finally finished Lost. I personally really liked the ending. Amazing show. I'm sad that it's over now though.

I am really interested in The Walking Dead though. I need to watch it.

40Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:23 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

Haverchuck wrote:

i disagree, they're jumping the horse. the whole point of him having a ritual is moot now since he started bringing people into it. shit's fucking lame and uncharacteristic of him. makes me mad. i fell asleep early last night and missed walking dead. wtf is wrong with me?

41Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:17 pm

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

jacobxw wrote:
Haverchuck wrote:

NO MORE TALK ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING THIS SESASON! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

My bad man, I just caught up from being like three episodes back. silent

http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

42Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:29 am

jacobxw

jacobxw

Haverchuck wrote:
jacobxw wrote:
Haverchuck wrote:

My bad man, I just caught up from being like three episodes back. silent

Haha, it's cool. I just don't have showtime so I can't catch up. I wish they streamed somewhere online. Sad

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

43Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:06 am

Hoarse Pat

I'm digging Dexter still, but they need find something new to do. It seems like they're recycling ideas. The Walking Dead is alright so far, too bad the season finale is episode 6. I just caught up with Boardwalk Empire, and it's awesome.

44Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:54 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

I'm watching The Office (UK) now. Much more awkward than the US version.

Watched Saved by the Bell this morning. That show is always going to be the greatest.

45Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:50 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

Hoarse Pat wrote:I'm digging Dexter still, but they need find something new to do. It seems like they're recycling ideas. The Walking Dead is alright so far, too bad the season finale is episode 6. I just caught up with Boardwalk Empire, and it's awesome.

dexter jumped the shark after season 4. even before season 4, when they started bringing other people into his ritual. shit's getting lame cause it's always "oh no, everything's falling apart. what would harry do? ok everything's cool, i just got a new place to hide my slides."

WEAK.

46Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:58 pm

Thunderbeard

Thunderbeard

hosebeast wrote:
Hoarse Pat wrote:I'm digging Dexter still, but they need find something new to do. It seems like they're recycling ideas. The Walking Dead is alright so far, too bad the season finale is episode 6. I just caught up with Boardwalk Empire, and it's awesome.

dexter jumped the shark after season 4. even before season 4, when they started bringing other people into his ritual. shit's getting lame cause it's always "oh no, everything's falling apart. what would harry do? ok everything's cool, i just got a new place to hide my slides."

WEAK.

Y'all need to mark your spoilers, some people are only on season 3. =[

https://www.facebook.com/thebuzzing

47Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:04 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

sorry, i didn't think i gave anything away man.

48Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:39 am

Thunderbeard

Thunderbeard

hosebeast wrote:sorry, i didn't think i gave anything away man.

Ya didn't, just trying to keep everyone from possibly giving away somethin for meeeee

https://www.facebook.com/thebuzzing

49Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:03 pm

Yoibomb

Yoibomb

Thanks to Pete, I've now seen the first season of Eastbound & Down and I've started watching Spaced.

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

50Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. - Page 2 Empty Re: Do You Like TV Shows? Well, I Do. Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:14 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

i'm glad you decided to join us in 2008, matt.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum