D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daniel Tosh in Huntington

+2
Zetterberger
Haverchuck
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Daniel Tosh in Huntington Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

That's right, the Marshall Artists Series is bringing Daniel Tosh from Comedy Central's Tosh.O October 19th to the Big Sandy Superstore Arena.

I am fucking pupmed on this shit. Tickets might be a little expensive, but if you're a full time Marshall student they're free. For all of us other folks it'll probably be arounf $35. Tickets go on sale Monday August 16th.

http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

2Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:04 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

I'm so there

3Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:35 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

His stand up isn't funny and I liked Tosh.0 better when it was called "The Soup".

Just sayin'.

4Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:37 am

DeathandTexas

DeathandTexas

ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:His stand up isn't funny and I liked Tosh.0 better when it was called "The Soup".

Just sayin'.

I kinda wanted to say this but didn't want to be a buzzkill.

but if we wanna just turn this into the "stand up in WV" thread, did anyone see David Cross when he came through a little while back?

Or get molested by Andy Dick when he was there?

http://twitter.com/DeathandTexas

5Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:30 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

I saw Jim Gaffigan a while back. That's pretty much the only stand up comedian I've seen live. Had a chance to see Carlin a while back in Charleston and figured "Ah, I'll see him next tour."

...there was no next tour.

6Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:30 am

Haverchuck

Haverchuck

Marshall brought Stephen Lynch one year, he was ok, it was before his special(s?) came out on Comedy Central. Also Louis Black was great when he came. I've been to Funny Bone a couple times but never for any big time headliner.

http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

7Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:52 am

DeathandTexas

DeathandTexas

ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:Had a chance to see Carlin a while back in Charleston and figured "Ah, I'll see him next tour."

I had a similar opportunity to see someone who I had always wanted to see but was terrified that it may be the last time I could see him. That's why a few months ago in toledo I took the opportunity to see the man, the myth, the legend.......

Daniel Tosh in Huntington Funny-quote-by-bill-cosby-8516

...and it. was. awesome.

8Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:54 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

I'm quite surprised to see that I'm not the only one who enjoys Daniel Tosh, so for that, I thank you.

Laughing

9Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:02 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

DeathandTexas wrote:
ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:Had a chance to see Carlin a while back in Charleston and figured "Ah, I'll see him next tour."

I had a similar opportunity to see someone who I had always wanted to see but was terrified that it may be the last time I could see him. That's why a few months ago in toledo I took the opportunity to see the man, the myth, the legend.......

Daniel Tosh in Huntington Funny-quote-by-bill-cosby-8516

...and it. was. awesome.

He was performing in Minneapolis while I was there a few weeks ago and we thought about seeing him, but didn't. I'd still love to see him.

Lewis Black, David Cross, Aziz Ansari, and Zack Galifinakis are at the top of my "Want to see" list.

10Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:15 am

don222ald

Have you seen Lewis Blacks latest special?

I think it might have set a record for the longest time a comedian was on a stage without telling a single joke.

11Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:21 am

don222ald

12Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

Anyone going up to see Neil Hamburger in Morgantown on April 10th?

13Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:53 am

brummy

brummy

Zetterberger wrote:Anyone going up to see Neil Hamburger in Morgantown on April 10th?

i might try to go to that, but itll be only because i already live there. the dudes funny and all, but i dont think id travel just to see him

14Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

brummy wrote:
Zetterberger wrote:Anyone going up to see Neil Hamburger in Morgantown on April 10th?

i might try to go to that, but itll be only because i already live there. the dudes funny and all, but i dont think id travel just to see him

Eh, I'm making the trip. I have a few friends in Morgantown that I've not seen in months, so it will be worth it to make the drive.

15Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:31 am

DeathandTexas

DeathandTexas

brummy wrote:

Todd Barry's doing that show too, and he's funny as fuck.

In relation to my earlier posts, I've sat through multiple episodes of Tosh.0 now, and I think he's funny. Not in love with the "Broke Ass America's Funniest Home Videos" format, but I like a lot of the filmed stuff he does.

16Daniel Tosh in Huntington Empty Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

DeathandTexas wrote:
brummy wrote:

Todd Barry's doing that show too, and he's funny as fuck.

In relation to my earlier posts, I've sat through multiple episodes of Tosh.0 now, and I think he's funny. Not in love with the "Broke Ass America's Funniest Home Videos" format, but I like a lot of the filmed stuff he does.

I'm glad they censor his dick. I swear it seems like every episode he's naked for a good portion of the show.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum