D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daniel Tosh in Huntington

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:51 pm

That's right, the Marshall Artists Series is bringing Daniel Tosh from Comedy Central's Tosh.O October 19th to the Big Sandy Superstore Arena.

I am fucking pupmed on this shit. Tickets might be a little expensive, but if you're a full time Marshall student they're free. For all of us other folks it'll probably be arounf $35. Tickets go on sale Monday August 16th.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

2 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:04 am

I'm so there

View user profile

3 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:35 am

His stand up isn't funny and I liked Tosh.0 better when it was called "The Soup".

Just sayin'.

View user profile

4 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:37 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:His stand up isn't funny and I liked Tosh.0 better when it was called "The Soup".

Just sayin'.

I kinda wanted to say this but didn't want to be a buzzkill.

but if we wanna just turn this into the "stand up in WV" thread, did anyone see David Cross when he came through a little while back?

Or get molested by Andy Dick when he was there?

View user profile http://twitter.com/DeathandTexas

5 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:30 am

I saw Jim Gaffigan a while back. That's pretty much the only stand up comedian I've seen live. Had a chance to see Carlin a while back in Charleston and figured "Ah, I'll see him next tour."

...there was no next tour.

View user profile

6 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:30 am

Marshall brought Stephen Lynch one year, he was ok, it was before his special(s?) came out on Comedy Central. Also Louis Black was great when he came. I've been to Funny Bone a couple times but never for any big time headliner.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

7 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:52 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:Had a chance to see Carlin a while back in Charleston and figured "Ah, I'll see him next tour."

I had a similar opportunity to see someone who I had always wanted to see but was terrified that it may be the last time I could see him. That's why a few months ago in toledo I took the opportunity to see the man, the myth, the legend.......

...and it. was. awesome.

8 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:54 am

I'm quite surprised to see that I'm not the only one who enjoys Daniel Tosh, so for that, I thank you.

Laughing

View user profile

9 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:02 am

DeathandTexas wrote:
ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:Had a chance to see Carlin a while back in Charleston and figured "Ah, I'll see him next tour."

I had a similar opportunity to see someone who I had always wanted to see but was terrified that it may be the last time I could see him. That's why a few months ago in toledo I took the opportunity to see the man, the myth, the legend.......

...and it. was. awesome.

He was performing in Minneapolis while I was there a few weeks ago and we thought about seeing him, but didn't. I'd still love to see him.

Lewis Black, David Cross, Aziz Ansari, and Zack Galifinakis are at the top of my "Want to see" list.

View user profile

10 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:15 am

Have you seen Lewis Blacks latest special?

I think it might have set a record for the longest time a comedian was on a stage without telling a single joke.

View user profile

11 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:21 am

View user profile

12 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:40 am

Anyone going up to see Neil Hamburger in Morgantown on April 10th?

View user profile

13 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:53 am

Zetterberger wrote:Anyone going up to see Neil Hamburger in Morgantown on April 10th?

i might try to go to that, but itll be only because i already live there. the dudes funny and all, but i dont think id travel just to see him

View user profile

14 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:02 pm

brummy wrote:
Zetterberger wrote:Anyone going up to see Neil Hamburger in Morgantown on April 10th?

i might try to go to that, but itll be only because i already live there. the dudes funny and all, but i dont think id travel just to see him

Eh, I'm making the trip. I have a few friends in Morgantown that I've not seen in months, so it will be worth it to make the drive.

View user profile

15 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:31 am

brummy wrote:

Todd Barry's doing that show too, and he's funny as fuck.

In relation to my earlier posts, I've sat through multiple episodes of Tosh.0 now, and I think he's funny. Not in love with the "Broke Ass America's Funniest Home Videos" format, but I like a lot of the filmed stuff he does.

16 Re: Daniel Tosh in Huntington on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 am

DeathandTexas wrote:
brummy wrote:

Todd Barry's doing that show too, and he's funny as fuck.

In relation to my earlier posts, I've sat through multiple episodes of Tosh.0 now, and I think he's funny. Not in love with the "Broke Ass America's Funniest Home Videos" format, but I like a lot of the filmed stuff he does.

I'm glad they censor his dick. I swear it seems like every episode he's naked for a good portion of the show.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum