D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear Landlord, The Fucking Cops, Off With Their Heads in Cleveland, OH 6.15.10

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hoarse Pat

The first band I did not enjoy and did not have earplugs, so I lingered outside till they finished.

The Fucking Cops - I was so siked for them! I found out they were playing two hours before we left. They were really fucking good. And Now That's Class was selling earplugs behind the bar which Shanea bought for me right before they played. I really enjoyed it.

Dear Landlord - I went to see them. And they fucking ruled. They opened with Park Bench, and played every song of Dream Homes with the exception of Rosa, and played one new one which was really good. I had a lot of fun during their set.

Off With Their Heads - I like Dear Landlord more, and my voice was near gone after. I sat in the back most of the time, but they were really good. And they played Hard To Admit, so I was pretty happy.

The Fucking Cops were selling a lot of good records. I would have bought Shorebirds and Get Bent's 7"s if I owned a record player. Oh well. And I saw some friends I don't often get to hangout with. The downside was being a passenger in a car that Shanea was driving, and feeling dead the way home, but it was worth it.

don222ald

park bench is the best song ever

Hoarse Pat

The only shirt they were selling had what looks like a homeless man wearing a motorcycle helmet feeding pigeons. I bought it.

!STAEB_LEHL!

!STAEB_LEHL!

Man, I remember seeing Off With Their Heads in a basement in Minneapolis in 2003. Amazing to see where they've gotten to!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum