D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

best single performance

+2
moshed brotatoes
brummy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1best single performance Empty best single performance Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 pm

brummy

brummy

kinda like a companion thread. what was the best single performance by one band you've seen?

id have to say akron/family. fuck the whole jam band thing, these dudes rocked. their albums dont do them any justice at all, and those rule

2best single performance Empty Re: best single performance Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:24 pm

moshed brotatoes

moshed brotatoes

Trapped Under Ice in Baltimore for their music video shoot. Because 1) it's their hometown, and 2) it was for the music video, so everybody KNEW they had to go absolutely nuts. Hands down the most intense (and one of the scariest) sets I've witnessed.

https://facebook.com/moshing

3best single performance Empty Re: best single performance Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:56 am

Hoarse Pat

Kevin Devine playing a two hour acoustic set in Columbus.

4best single performance Empty Re: best single performance Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:17 am

shanholtzer

shanholtzer

Hoarse Pat wrote:Kevin Devine playing a two hour acoustic set in Columbus.

that sounds like shit

http://www.derrickshanholtzer.com

5best single performance Empty Re: best single performance Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:17 am

Hoarse Pat

shanholtzer wrote:
Hoarse Pat wrote:Kevin Devine playing a two hour acoustic set in Columbus.

that sounds like shit

I am a Kevin Devine fan, so I rather enjoyed it.

6best single performance Empty Re: best single performance Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:15 am

DirtCity

DirtCity

I've got to go with my recent Langhorne Slim show. His set was everything I love about music. One of the nicest, most genuine people I've ever met, too.

And 2 hours of Kevin Devine would put me in a coma.

7best single performance Empty Re: best single performance Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:28 am

sweatpants

sweatpants

moshed brotatoes wrote:Trapped Under Ice in Baltimore for their music video shoot. Because 1) it's their hometown, and 2) it was for the music video, so everybody KNEW they had to go absolutely nuts. Hands down the most intense (and one of the scariest) sets I've witnessed.

THIS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum