D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I might need a ride the The Halloween show

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hoarse Pat

Anyone got an extra seat for the Brickhouse show Friday? I'll throw in some gas money or buy you food or something.

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

i might be able to give you a ride. depending on where you need a ride from.

GuyInAWilcoShirt

GuyInAWilcoShirt

Dig through the ditches,
And burn through the witches
I'll give you a ride to the show in my
Dragula

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

Hoarse Pat

ijustwishi wrote:i might be able to give you a ride. depending on where you need a ride from.

That would be great man. I could meet you in Parkersburg wherever most likely. What time would you be leaving?

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

Hoarse Pat wrote:
ijustwishi wrote:i might be able to give you a ride. depending on where you need a ride from.

That would be great man. I could meet you in Parkersburg wherever most likely. What time would you be leaving?

if you can meet me in parkersbug, i definitely can. we are leaving at four because we have to stop in charleston for a few at alex's house. i only have one spot left so you want it let me know. and if you can give me a few dollars for gas. there are three other people going besides me so i don't need a lot.

Hoarse Pat

ijustwishi wrote:
Hoarse Pat wrote:

if you can meet me in parkersbug, i definitely can. we are leaving at four because we have to stop in charleston for a few at alex's house. i only have one spot left so you want it let me know. and if you can give me a few dollars for gas. there are three other people going besides me so i don't need a lot.

I can probably make it there by 4, although I may still be in my work clothes. I'll have to clear it with work tomorrow, but I doubt we'll even be open Friday because it's supposed to rain. Where in Parkersburg do you want me to meet you? And yeah, I can flow you some money for gas, that won't be a problem.

Thunderbeard

Thunderbeard

GuyInAWilcoShirt wrote:Dig through the ditches,
And burn through the witches
I'll give you a ride to the show in my
Dragula

I lol'd

https://www.facebook.com/thebuzzing

butt_coffin

butt_coffin

I might need a ride the The Halloween show Funny-pictures-monster-truck

Sponsored content