D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pala, Pansori, etc.

+3
DirtCity
Yoibomb
jacobxw
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Pala, Pansori, etc. Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:23 am

jacobxw

jacobxw

Harsh Reality-Good set, I was moshing. Justins guitar soundeddd soo goood. Stoked to see another show.

Pansori-holy shit, this band was crazy, only played 2 songs, but thier set was about 20 minutes. really good, wish I could've found some recording of some sort.

PALA-awesome, awesome, awesome. I listened to them a bit before the show, I thought it'd alright, but damn. They were really. Loved it, bought the 7''.

Horseburner-Best set I've seen them play so far, like this band a lot. Can't wait for the EP.

Left before Locusta, sorry!

+'s
car ride
pizza hut
bruins jersey
deadblack tape

-'s
getting home at 2am

http://www.myspace.com/modestmouserfromthewest1

2Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Re: Pala, Pansori, etc. Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:00 am

Yoibomb

Yoibomb

- I couldn't believe how good that Harsh Reality set was. Might be the best band those guys have done so far.

- Pansori was the band of the night, in my opinion. I don't think any other word can describe that set other than EPIC.

- Pala was good, but anyone following that Pansori set was going to have some trouble. Was it just me or did they have almost no stage presence at all? Not that every band has to go off and trash the stage, but it just stood out to me.

- Best Horseburner set I've seen so far. That PA system definitely helps out in the loudness department. I don't think they've played the same set more than once, and I dig that.

- Locusta...I don't even know what to say. I've seen them so many times. They got ANOTHER new drummer. LoDrusta was actually awake for their set.

http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

3Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Re: Pala, Pansori, etc. Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:09 am

jacobxw

jacobxw

[quote="Yoibomb"]- I couldn't believe how good that Harsh Reality set was. Might be the best band those guys have done so far.[quote]

what he said. damn.

4Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Re: Pala, Pansori, etc. Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:09 am

jacobxw

jacobxw

Yoibomb wrote:- I couldn't believe how good that Harsh Reality set was. Might be the best band those guys have done so far.

what he said. damn

5Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Re: Pala, Pansori, etc. Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:27 am

DirtCity

DirtCity

Harsh Reality - Good set, surprised me that they actually played. Even with a string break, the set went well.

Pansori - Freaking amazing. Got their demo. It's just one really long song. They were seriously great, and cool people.

Pala - Also awesome. Really dug what they were playing, got the 7" and they were also really nice, hopefully we'll be setting up a show in Baltimore with them sometime in the near future.

Horseburner - I think it was sweet last night, and a couple people have said it was our best set. It was Spenser's last show with us, and he rocked it out pretty hard. It was a blast but I was so freakin' dead after that set.

Locusta - Only seen them a handful of times, but they're pretty good I think. They do what they do very well, and their drummer was very fast on some parts last night. Good stuff. We'll hopefully be going back and playing with them in Columbus again soonish.

GOOD SHOW DUDES.

6Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Re: Pala, Pansori, etc. Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:37 pm

ericscott

first time seeing all of these bands.
didnt think there was a "bad" band there.
not really into locusta though(but good for what they are.)
everyone else, awesome job.

7Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Re: Pala, Pansori, etc. Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:36 am

jarred

jarred

harsh reality - not gonna review my own bands set. thanks for the kind words from everyone though. we can't wait to play again.

pansori - haven't seen a band like that live in a long time. incredible sound.

pala - not a great live set, but a really good band anyway.

horseburner - 2nd time seeing them. loud as fuck, was definitely more into it this time.

didn't stay for locusta. too drunk/tired.

8Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Re: Pala, Pansori, etc. Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:20 pm

mmcxii

mmcxii

The Harsh Realtors, their best band yet? Has everyone forgotten about a little band called MISSISSIPPI BURNING?

9Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Re: Pala, Pansori, etc. Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:39 pm

jarred

jarred

mmcxii wrote:The Harsh Realtors, their best band yet? Has everyone forgotten about a little band called MISSISSIPPI BURNING?

do you think we could live up to it if I started wearing jerseys again and pacing back and forth the whole time?

10Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Re: Pala, Pansori, etc. Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:16 am

DirtCity

DirtCity

jarred wrote:
mmcxii wrote:The Harsh Realtors, their best band yet? Has everyone forgotten about a little band called MISSISSIPPI BURNING?

do you think we could live up to it if I started wearing jerseys again and pacing back and forth the whole time?

Probably not. I'd look to the future and work on making the second best band you guys have ever done.

11Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Re: Pala, Pansori, etc. Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:00 am

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

hard realty is way bettr than misissipi burnin bcuz thres more brekdowns

12Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Re: Pala, Pansori, etc. Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:17 am

jarred

jarred

ijustwishi wrote:hard realty is way bettr than misissipi burnin bcuz thres more brekdowns

good god it's 3pm are you fuckin drunk?

13Pala, Pansori, etc. Empty Re: Pala, Pansori, etc. Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:28 am

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

i wish. i was pretending. i thought maybe if i tried really hard to act drunk, i would somehow actually end up drunk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum