D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

sub x & more! (8.16.09)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sub x & more! (8.16.09) Empty sub x & more! (8.16.09) Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

neckpunch! - we sucked, as usual.. Bo played in just his boxers and pretty much had everyone laughing their asses off.. We also covered a Powerbomb song that everyone was singing along to.

Soviet Fag Crusher - amazing and should happen more..

sub x - Really nice dudes. They showed up 2 hours early, hung out at my place, played some NHL 09 (I lost, which doesn't happen).. we played a little volleyball, they ate hot dogs that my mom made.. their set was really good.. reminded me a lot of rancid.

+'s
everyone seemed like they had a great time
the cops didn't get called
20-24 kids (including bands) were there

-'s
too fucking hot
had to be @ work at 5

... Since it went over pretty well, I'm going to go ahead and let you all know that I'm going to be booking shows here maybe once a month. If you are interested in booking a show at my place, let me know... I can supply PA/mics/speakers (but it will cost some gas money since my friend Justin would be bringing it all up from Huntington).

Last edited by xDaniel Faradayx on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Knowing the name of the band)

2sub x & more! (8.16.09) Empty Re: sub x & more! (8.16.09) Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:45 pm

mmcxii

mmcxii

Neckpunch was hilarious, best Powerbomb cover ever. SovietDestroyer were super cool dudes, I was so pumped to see them on their first US tour. Brutal. Sub X was fun. It was fucking hot and I'm pretty sure I had heat exhaustion before and during Sub X's set. I'm terrible at volleyball. Good ass hotdogs. DO THIS MORE OFTEN.

Negatives: No Dr Pepper.

3sub x & more! (8.16.09) Empty Re: sub x & more! (8.16.09) Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

No Dr. Pepper only because I am cheap. That Mt. Dew game fuel was on sale at Foodland for $0.25/bottle! hahah And I shall indeed be doing this more often, you guys killed us in volleyball!! SIQ SIQ SIQ!!!

4sub x & more! (8.16.09) Empty Re: sub x & more! (8.16.09) Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:41 pm

DirtCity

DirtCity

Neckpunch had me cracking up. Jeremy, you need the beard though. You need to have the front man beard.

Soviet Fag Crusher was pretty sweet. Nice dudes from Sweden, or Norway, or something. LOUD AS FUCK.

Sub X definitely reminded me of Rancid. I enjoyed their pro NRA song, and they were pretty friendly guys.

BUT IT WAS SO DAMN HOT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum