D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

wrestling thread

+10
jacobxw
Haverchuck
freeman
Mike T
mmcxii
DirtCity
shanholtzer
Yoibomb
boberry
Zetterberger
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26wrestling thread - Page 2 Empty Re: wrestling thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:45 pm

DirtCity

DirtCity

brummy wrote:you guys know this shit is fake, right?

27wrestling thread - Page 2 Empty Re: wrestling thread Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:33 pm

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

ACSlaterBeatMeUp

Dude...you guys know movies are fake, right?

28wrestling thread - Page 2 Empty Re: wrestling thread Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:10 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

a wave of nostalgia has washed over me recently thanks to the random documentaries on netflix and i've been thinking of getting back into wrestling again. i've tried to watch it on tv here or there and everything i loved about it is old or dead now, which really bummed me out. were does the former fan looking to rekindle his love turn in this situation?

i've been keeping up on another wrestling thread on another forum and found out so much cool shit that i never knew or understood, it's been great. i saw the tna main event that just happened where jeff hardy was wasted and sting beat him in a minute and that basically led me to believe that tna is an awful company. looking back, i really wish i had a way to get into ecw stuff. i remember always thinking it was cool, but never being able to afford $50 tapes of theirs.

is wrestling just fuckin dumb now or is there still a chance that i can find some sort of appreciation for it? i just wanna see shawn michaels win the title against the hitman at wrestlemania again : (

29wrestling thread - Page 2 Empty Re: wrestling thread Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:16 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

like if you can't find pleasure in this than you mus be an asshole

i've watched this 20 times and can't stop laughing holy shit

30wrestling thread - Page 2 Empty Re: wrestling thread Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:05 pm

brummy

brummy

hosebeast wrote:a wave of nostalgia has washed over me recently thanks to the random documentaries on netflix and i've been thinking of getting back into wrestling again. i've tried to watch it on tv here or there and everything i loved about it is old or dead now, which really bummed me out. were does the former fan looking to rekindle his love turn in this situation?

i've been keeping up on another wrestling thread on another forum and found out so much cool shit that i never knew or understood, it's been great. i saw the tna main event that just happened where jeff hardy was wasted and sting beat him in a minute and that basically led me to believe that tna is an awful company. looking back, i really wish i had a way to get into ecw stuff. i remember always thinking it was cool, but never being able to afford $50 tapes of theirs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum