D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Empty emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:16 pm

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

my house is in foreclosure so i am selling my emperor 4x12.

it's an emperor 4x12, celestion v30s, 8 ohms.

dark maroon finish with white grill cloth.

it's a little scratched up at the bottom of the front from lugging it up basement steps and shit. i'll post pictures of it later...but it sounds awesome and despite the few scratches it still looks good.

i paid $900 for it without shipping ($1200 with), but i am only looking to get around $600 for it. i REALLY do not want to ship it, just because it will cost so much, so i am trying to sell it locally or semi-locally.

2emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Empty Re: emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:02 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

when do you need the money? i just got paid, but i had to spend most of it on other obligations. i get my financial aid in like a week (or less) though, and i'm 100% into buying this off of you. i sold my twin over the summer because i wanted something that i could make heavier music with, so this is the perfect start.

do you still have that 5150 for sale too?

3emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Empty Re: emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:41 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

fuckin hey

serious buyer here

is this still available

4emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Empty Re: emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:42 am

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

hosebeast wrote:fuckin hey

serious buyer here

is this still available

sorry, i had a few other people who got to me first but either they didn't work out or they won't have the money for a while. i need the money because they are foreclosing on my house. i already sold my 5150, but the emperor is still available if you want it and have the money right now or really soon.

5emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Empty Re: emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:09 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

i'll give you $450 CASH today for it. for me to get it, since i don't own a car, i'll have to more or less hire someone to take me to get it. so at least a tank of gas in a shitty SUV, plus buying them food, plus tossing them some money for taking time out of their schedule. i have shitty friends who demand these things. but yeah, how's that sound?

6emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Empty Re: emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:13 am

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

hosebeast wrote:i'll give you $450 CASH today for it. for me to get it, since i don't own a car, i'll have to more or less hire someone to take me to get it. so at least a tank of gas in a shitty SUV, plus buying them food, plus tossing them some money for taking time out of their schedule. i have shitty friends who demand these things. but yeah, how's that sound?

if you want it, i'll deliver it. $450 is not enough.

7emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Empty Re: emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:32 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

ok, well can we work something out a little better then? i definitely, no bullshit saying that i do and then telling you "yeah dude, i get paid on this date then i have bills and i have to buy the same record in 9 colors then spend $80 at a vegan restaurant and then i'll see how much money i have, but i want it for sure"

i'll PM you my new phone number, and if you wouldn't mind calling me, that'd be real cool. this is neat, i only wish i would have bought that vox ac100 head from CA house when they still had it. PMing you now, call me as soon as you get it juggalo!

8emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Empty Re: emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:01 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

does justin have a facebook? i forget his last name and assume he doesn't check this often.

WANT THIS THING

9emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Empty Re: emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

thanks for selling this out from underneath me to some chud in PA. really appreciate it.

10emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Empty Re: emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:11 am

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

hosebeast wrote:thanks for selling this out from underneath me to some chud in PA. really appreciate it.

thanks for offering me $450 dollars for something i paid $1200 for.

11emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Empty Re: emperor 4x12 cabinet for sale Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:17 pm

hosebeast

hosebeast

i'm glad we worked this out. be safe on yr way up here, and i'll see you soon!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum