D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Recently Viewed Movies

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:01 am

hosebeast wrote:
Hoarse Pat wrote:
dayisdone wrote:Gummo is an awesome movie.

Gummo. Ugh. Eraserhead is more fucked up.


these movies are nothing alike at all.

Really? No fucking way! Thank's a lot, I hadn't noticed. I was actually only referring to movies that I find extremely fucked up. Maybe I should have elaborated on my original post, or maybe you should have asked before making an assumption. I'll be sure not to mention two movies in one post without explaining.

View user profile

27 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:14 am

This isn't recently viewed, but it will be soon...

View user profile

28 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:12 am

you all argue on some dumb shit haha

View user profile

29 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:39 am

dayisdone wrote:you all argue on some dumb shit haha

That's for sure.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

30 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:33 am

Yoibomb wrote:
dayisdone wrote:you all argue on some dumb shit haha

That's for sure.

Real talk.

Edit: Just watched Eternal Sunshine On The Spotless Mind. Now on to Blue Velvet.

View user profile

31 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:07 am

Hoarse Pat wrote:
hosebeast wrote:
Hoarse Pat wrote:
dayisdone wrote:Gummo is an awesome movie.

Gummo. Ugh. Eraserhead is more fucked up.


these movies are nothing alike at all.

Really? No fucking way! Thank's a lot, I hadn't noticed. I was actually only referring to movies that I find extremely fucked up. Maybe I should have elaborated on my original post, or maybe you should have asked before making an assumption. I'll be sure not to mention two movies in one post without explaining.

i just thought it was a random time to bring up eraserhead out of nowhere bro

View user profile

32 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 pm

hosebeast wrote:
Hoarse Pat wrote:
hosebeast wrote:
Hoarse Pat wrote:
dayisdone wrote:Gummo is an awesome movie.

Gummo. Ugh. Eraserhead is more fucked up.


these movies are nothing alike at all.

Really? No fucking way! Thank's a lot, I hadn't noticed. I was actually only referring to movies that I find extremely fucked up. Maybe I should have elaborated on my original post, or maybe you should have asked before making an assumption. I'll be sure not to mention two movies in one post without explaining.

i just thought it was a random time to bring up eraserhead out of nowhere bro

I agree. David Lynch has been on my mind lately.

View user profile

33 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:43 am

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

34 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:05 am

Blue Velvet, Where The Buffalo Roam, Machete, and Memento.

View user profile

35 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 pm

eraserhead slays



i just watched this a few days ago:

View user profile

36 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:32 am

brummy wrote:eraserhead slays



i just watched this a few days ago:

Is there a better scenery-chewing actor going right now other than Daniel Day Lewis?

(this is meant as a compliment)

View user profile http://twitter.com/DeathandTexas

37 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:10 am

brummy wrote:eraserhead slays



i just watched this a few days ago:

I bought the collectors edition about a month ago.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

38 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:21 am

DeathandTexas wrote:
brummy wrote:eraserhead slays



i just watched this a few days ago:

Is there a better scenery-chewing actor going right now other than Daniel Day Lewis?

(this is meant as a compliment)

i dont know what you mean by scenery-chewing, especially the chewing part, but ddl plays a fucking ruthless villain/asshole character. hes almost at that jack nicholson level

View user profile

39 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:09 am

"This, is a wound." Fucking great.

View user profile

40 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:43 pm

Aftermath is now on Netflix instant watch now. It's a short film (31 minutes) with no dialogue that focuses on a Mortician doing some fucked up shit. It's pretty unnerving.

View user profile http://www.derrickshanholtzer.com

41 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:23 am

shanholtzer wrote:Aftermath is now on Netflix instant watch now. It's a short film (31 minutes) with no dialogue that focuses on a Mortician doing some fucked up shit. It's pretty unnerving.

I'll do that. And I think I forgot to mention Broken Flowers and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Edit: Just finished One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. I read the book a couple of months ago, and this was my first time watching the movie. I rather liked both.

View user profile

42 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:57 am

I guess I'm the only one who watches movies constantly, or at least will post about them. I just watched Afterschool. Pretty heavy, a lot of real time and single shot. I'll watch it again in the next few weeks to pay more attention to the detail. If you're addicted to online videos, you should really watch this.

View user profile

43 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:37 pm



Watched this last night. Not really a black metal fan, but it was pretty interesting. The guy from Burzum, Varg has some pretty good arguments for what he did. Although, he is completely bat shit crazy.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

44 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:58 am



Eric says this guy is coming with some documentaries, and if the Born to Run box set was any indication, it'll probably kick ass.

View user profile http://twitter.com/DeathandTexas

45 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:32 am

DeathandTexas wrote:

Eric says this guy is coming with some documentaries, and if the Born to Run box set was any indication, it'll probably kick ass.

It's on the recording process of Darkness on the Edge of Town, it was on HBO last night but I didn't get chance to watch it. The next reshowing is like friday at 7 or 8pm.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

46 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:53 am

i saw the social network last night and it's hands down the best movie going experience i've had that i can remember. the casting was perfect, as esienberg is the perfect fit for a rude, almost autistic young kid who doesn't really understand how in over his head he really is. it pulls mixed feelings the entire time, leaving you not knowing who really is the bad guy in the whole situation. i can't say enough great things about it. the score was unstoppable too, completely turning a normally mundane situation into a nail biting joy ride of hurf durf and unintentional internet jokes.

LOVED IT.

View user profile

47 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:56 am

View user profile http://www.derrickshanholtzer.com

48 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Last week I saw Get Low, The Extra Man, and The Social Network. Get Low as really fucking good. I might purchase it when it comes out on DVD. The Extra Man was alright, but I wasn't too into it. The Social Network was much better than I expected (although I like Esienberg and Fincher, I don't know why I didn't think this was would be as good as it was). It was funny and really intense at times. As J said, you get mixed feelings about all the characters throughout the movie and Esienberg was great.

View user profile

49 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:40 am



I recently picked this one up. A documentary type movie about an old woman getting this painting for $5 at a yard sale, which may or may not be an authentic Jackson Pollock. She is told that it indeed was, so she tries to get the art community to take a look at it. Which turns out to be hilarious because the art community are just dicks to her because she's an old woman who has no idea who the guy is... I'd recommend it if you have some free time.

View user profile

50 Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 am

broken link. what's the movie?

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum