D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Recently Viewed Movies

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Recently Viewed Movies Empty Recently Viewed Movies on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 am

Recently Viewed Movies District-9-poster

So the girlfriend and I were looking around on Netflix and decided to watch this movie just as a way to relieve some late evening boredom. Truthfully, I didn't think this movie was gonna be worth my time, but by the end it totally won me over. I hope the make a sequel.



Recently Viewed Movies 2012-movie-poster

Just a few words is all this movie deserves...bag of suck.


Recently Viewed Movies It_might_get_loud

This documentary was pretty sweet. I don't really like The Edge all that much but the amount of effects and gear this man has madening. It could litterally drive someone to the point of insanity, I think that's why he has two or three guys help him with it. Another point of interest is that Jack Whiote makes a guitar in about ten minutes with one string, a coke bottle, a couple pieces of wood, some nails and a pick up. Also I think Jimmy Page gets collagen injections.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

2Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 am

District 9 is incredible. Agreed on that one.

I didn't care much to see 2012.

View user profile

3Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:48 am

Recently Viewed Movies The+Expendables

Recently Viewed Movies Scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world_ver2

Recently Viewed Movies Piranha-3D-poster


I enjoyed each of them.

View user profile

4Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:28 am

ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:Recently Viewed Movies The+Expendables

Recently Viewed Movies Scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world_ver2

Recently Viewed Movies Piranha-3D-poster


I enjoyed each of them.

I want to see all of these movies.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

5Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:17 pm

LOVE District 9. Amazing movie.

Last movie I saw was:

Recently Viewed Movies The-wrestler-one-sheet-2

Loved it, I'm not the biggest wrestling fan, but I thought the movie was done in a great way. I loved the feel and style of the movie. Being directed by the same guy who did "Requiem for a dream" will have that effect.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/popsiclesyay

6Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:18 pm

you definitely don't have to be a fan of wrestling to like that movie. if anything, i think it should make people shy away from liking wrestling because of how fucked up that industry is.

View user profile

7Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:53 am

Robert Siegel, the guy who wrote The Wrestler has written/directed another film since then that is fucking fantastic...I think it may even be on Netflix instant:

Recently Viewed Movies Bigfan


This may be redundant if everyone here's already seen it, but if not I can't reccomend Big Fan enough.

View user profile http://twitter.com/DeathandTexas

8Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:14 am

DeathandTexas wrote:Robert Siegel, the guy who wrote The Wrestler has written/directed another film since then that is fucking fantastic...I think it may even be on Netflix instant.

This may be redundant if everyone here's already seen it, but if not I can't reccomend Big Fan enough.

I saw this a while back, because I listened to an interview with Patton Oswalt on NPR, I'm pretty sure I streamed it on Netflix.

Fucking sweet movie.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

9Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:34 am

I saw the expendables and despicable me recently, I thought both were really good

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/enzuigiriman

10Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:47 am

Recently Viewed Movies User1367_1167637825

Recently Viewed Movies Mpadetroitrockcityposter

View user profile

11Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:02 am

This is a required weekly viewing.

Recently Viewed Movies Airheads

View user profile

12Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:51 pm

ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:This is a required weekly viewing.

Recently Viewed Movies Airheads


AIRHEADS FUCKING RULZ!

i just watched this fucked up movie

Recently Viewed Movies Gummo-post

View user profile

13Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:05 pm

ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:This is a required weekly viewing.

Recently Viewed Movies Airheads

I could watch this movie every day for the rest of my life.

View user profile

14Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:36 am

chrislynch wrote:
ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:This is a required weekly viewing.

Recently Viewed Movies Airheads

I could watch this movie every day for the rest of my life.

THE TAGLINE FOR THE MOVIE IS "THE AMPS ARE ON BUT NOBODY'S HOME."

View user profile http://twitter.com/DeathandTexas

15Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:36 pm

DeathandTexas wrote:Robert Siegel, the guy who wrote The Wrestler has written/directed another film since then that is fucking fantastic...I think it may even be on Netflix instant:

Recently Viewed Movies Bigfan


This may be redundant if everyone here's already seen it, but if not I can't reccomend Big Fan enough.

watching it right now and it has yet to really be that great. hopefully that changes though!

View user profile

16Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:37 pm

DeathandTexas wrote:
chrislynch wrote:
ACSlaterBeatMeUp wrote:This is a required weekly viewing.

Recently Viewed Movies Airheads

I could watch this movie every day for the rest of my life.

THE TAGLINE FOR THE MOVIE IS "THE AMPS ARE ON BUT NOBODY'S HOME."

lmao makes no sense for anything that happens in the movie at all

View user profile

17Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:20 pm

hosebeast wrote:
DeathandTexas wrote:Robert Siegel, the guy who wrote The Wrestler has written/directed another film since then that is fucking fantastic...I think it may even be on Netflix instant:

Recently Viewed Movies Bigfan


This may be redundant if everyone here's already seen it, but if not I can't reccomend Big Fan enough.

watching it right now and it has yet to really be that great. hopefully that changes though!

THE ENDING WAS GREAT. i loved the message in how people who don't understand being a fan of something as trivial as a sports team. my girlfriend hates football, and literally got mad at me on friday for going to a high school game, so i know how the guy feels. this was great and everyone here would really like it i think.

View user profile

18Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:00 pm

hosebeast wrote:of something as trivial as a sports team. my girlfriend hates football, and literally got mad at me on friday for going to a high school game, so i know how the guy feels. this was great and everyone here would really like it i think.

The scene in the movie where Osawlt is sitting at the kitchen table while his mother collects and organizes her chinese restaurant condiments spoke wonders to me with just a few seconds of dialogue/screen time:

Everyone has something they obsess over, and they're all equally as trivial. I want to get up and scream every time that scene comes on because it's so genius.

View user profile http://twitter.com/DeathandTexas

19Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:07 pm

I just started another Coen Brothers kick, so recently I've watched Fargo and Raising Arizona, next up is Barton Fink. Other recently watched movies are Sideways, Insomnia, The Darjeeling Limited, and Broken Flowers.

View user profile

20Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:34 am

Gummo is an awesome movie.

View user profile

21Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:59 am

Hoarse Pat wrote:I just started another Coen Brothers kick, so recently I've watched Fargo and Raising Arizona, next up is Barton Fink. Other recently watched movies are Sideways, Insomnia, The Darjeeling Limited, and Broken Flowers.

BLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLE

View user profile http://twitter.com/DeathandTexas

22Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:26 am

dayisdone wrote:Gummo is an awesome movie.

Gummo. Ugh. Eraserhead is more fucked up.

DeathandTexas wrote:
Hoarse Pat wrote:I just started another Coen Brothers kick, so recently I've watched Fargo and Raising Arizona, next up is Barton Fink. Other recently watched movies are Sideways, Insomnia, The Darjeeling Limited, and Broken Flowers.

BLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLE

You're a smooth smoothie.

View user profile

23Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:04 am

Hoarse Pat wrote:
dayisdone wrote:Gummo is an awesome movie.

Gummo. Ugh. Eraserhead is more fucked up.

DeathandTexas wrote:
Hoarse Pat wrote:I just started another Coen Brothers kick, so recently I've watched Fargo and Raising Arizona, next up is Barton Fink. Other recently watched movies are Sideways, Insomnia, The Darjeeling Limited, and Broken Flowers.

BLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLEBLOODSIMPLE

You're a smooth smoothie.

Don't forget The Man Who wasn't There with Billy Bob Thorton and James Gandolfini. Sweet movie in black and white.

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/downgoesfrazier

24Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:23 am

Hoarse Pat wrote:
dayisdone wrote:Gummo is an awesome movie.

Gummo. Ugh. Eraserhead is more fucked up.


these movies are nothing alike at all.

View user profile

25Recently Viewed Movies Empty Re: Recently Viewed Movies on Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:15 am

Recently Viewed Movies 5150XVTADEL

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum