D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

need people for five a side

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need people for five a side Empty need people for five a side Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:48 am

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

does anyone on here besides the people i've already personally talked to play soccer or want to play soccer? me and a few people are trying to get enough people to play some five a side games. SOMEONE PLAY! we've only got enough for one team and one player for the other team. WE NEED PEOPLE!

2need people for five a side Empty Re: need people for five a side Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 am

Bad Scene Everyones Fault

Bad Scene Everyones Fault

I'd play, but I'm moving next week.

3need people for five a side Empty Re: need people for five a side Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:59 am

hosebeast

hosebeast

check yr PM box, justin

4need people for five a side Empty Re: need people for five a side Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:38 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

You already know I'm in.

PS, haven't been to roller hockey in awhile so I haven't talked to those dudes yet.

5need people for five a side Empty Re: need people for five a side Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:42 pm

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

Zetterberger wrote:You already know I'm in.

PS, haven't been to roller hockey in awhile so I haven't talked to those dudes yet.

fuck yeah! and it's cool, just don't forget to talk to them when you do see them. but yeah, as soon as we get another team set up...we're playing for suuuure. i will get a hold of you. well, actually...jamie will since i don't have a phone haha.

6need people for five a side Empty Re: need people for five a side Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

ijustwishi wrote:
Zetterberger wrote:You already know I'm in.

fuck yeah! and it's cool, just don't forget to talk to them when you do see them. but yeah, as soon as we get another team set up...we're playing for suuuure. i will get a hold of you. well, actually...jamie will since i don't have a phone haha.

Definitely do that.

7need people for five a side Empty Re: need people for five a side Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:35 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

So I haven't seen those guys. But I do know of a few guys who would play... You have my number so just let me know a little in advance and I'll play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum