D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D.I.Y WEST VIRGINIA

Information about music, shows, and general discussion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

does anyone on here haaaave...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1does anyone on here haaaave... Empty does anyone on here haaaave... Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:41 am

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

two rainfest tickets by chance? I NEED TO SEE FIGURE FOUR!

2does anyone on here haaaave... Empty Re: does anyone on here haaaave... Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:25 am

Zetterberger

Zetterberger

ijustwishi wrote:two rainfest tickets by chance? I NEED TO SEE FIGURE FOUR!

I found a used Figure Four cd (No Weapon Formed Against Us) at the Barboursville mall a few years back. If I haven't given it away already, and I can find it, it's yours.

3does anyone on here haaaave... Empty Re: does anyone on here haaaave... Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:08 am

Thelonius Punk

Thelonius Punk

Aren't the playing East Coast Tsunami, as well?

https://facebook.com/theloniuspunk

4does anyone on here haaaave... Empty Re: does anyone on here haaaave... Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:58 pm

ijustwishi

ijustwishi

Thelonius Punk wrote:Aren't the playing East Coast Tsunami, as well?
]

they aren't on the confirmed lineup, but i am going to tsunami fest to see blood for blood. if they are playing that as well, i am fucking pumped.

5does anyone on here haaaave... Empty Re: does anyone on here haaaave... Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:40 am

gutpocket

ijustwishi wrote:
Thelonius Punk wrote:Aren't the playing East Coast Tsunami, as well?
]

they aren't on the confirmed lineup, but i am going to tsunami fest to see blood for blood. if they are playing that as well, i am fucking pumped.

I was at ECT too. Damn wish I was on these forums earlier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum